Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sleeper Judges  (Read 730 times)

Sleeper Judges
« on: March 28, 2008, 03:54:00 pm »

Is there a way to plant them without kidnapping? I seduced a judge but can't figure out how to get her to go back to work.

P.S.- I return to this game sporadically and I have to (again) tip my hat to Mr. Fox, great work man!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Sleeper Judges
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 04:07:00 pm »

no.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Twerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 12:40:00 pm »

Yeah, kidnapping is the only method of making sleepers, probably because you're utterly brainwashing them.

Relationships can apparently be strong enough for them to kill people for you, but not to go back to their jobs and chat with their coworkers, nooo... >.>

Free-to-play games are like the fountains in NetHack. At first, they look refreshing, but when you approach snakes pour out and eat you.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 03:40:00 pm »

if they were to become sleepers they would never see you again (or almost so), while if they kill with you it can be a fun shared activity.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 04:24:00 pm »

It damn well better qualify as "us time."
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.