Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2008  (Read 17377 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2008
« on: November 01, 2008, 04:30:04 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, November 1st, 2008

Mission Status (Threetoe):

Bay 12, like a brave adventurer, found itself in a foul pit, betrayed by its traveling companion and left to die.  Your support, bound into the shape of a rope, fell from the sky by the grace of your generosity.  As the adventurer climbed free, it was not lust for vengeance that sped him upward -- it was promise of glorious victory over all evil.  No one can stop us now.  With the help of your benevolent gratuity, we will blaze true, lighting the sky from now into the future.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

October has ten weekend days.   This means I'll be doing Dwarf Fortress from the 1st through the 20th and the month-end project from the 21st to the 30th.

We've got a DF countdown.  Creators of linear extrapolations and best fit curves will be better at predicting the next release than I would be with my checkered history of poor predictions, but it's obviously not going to be in November.  That said, we'll have lots of goodies this time around as well, and I'll keep you up to date on the dev log as I go.

A few days into the new and perhaps less erratic hosting company, everything seems to be going well, so hopefully the game making can continue pleasantly uninterrupted by non-programming trauma this month.

Fun with Numbers:

I'm happy with the level of support considering the days without a support button and that we have entered the release doldrums yet again.  Thanks for helping out!

October:   $1868.30
September: $1695.48
August:    $3101.50
July:      $5543.99
June:      $1531.09
May:       $1943.71
April:     $3757.64
March:     $1749.50
February:  $2844.93
January:   $1697.73

Releases:

• Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress (alpha, Windows/Mac)
  • Liberal Crime Squad
  • WWI Medic
  • Kobold Quest (Windows/Mac)
  • Squiggles
  • Corin's Mystery Massacre
  • Kosovo Karnage
  • Genealogy Poker
  • Star Zoo
  • Primordial Souper Star
  • Mutant Lab Escape: Wog to Freedom
  • Blood Cave of Satan
  • Brown 2: Ready on the Firing Line
  • Asteroid Bowels Raider
  • Sub Games (5)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:48:06 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!