Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2008  (Read 11314 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2008
« on: October 01, 2008, 04:06:07 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, October 1st, 2008

Mission Status (ThreeToe):

Bay 12, like a heated warrior, battles through adversary after adversary.  Held low by obstacles, the hero soldiers on.  When all looked hopeless, your contributions, like a magic blade, descended from the heavens into the adventurer's hands.  The enemies have no hope.  No road is too scary to brave.  The future is now, and the besting shall begin.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

In October there are eight weekend days, so I'll be doing Dwarf Fortress from the 1st through the 23rd and the month-end project from the 24th to the 31st.

I survived the transition to the new computer, and I've got a dual-boot system working, surprisingly (as long as you install Linux first, they play nice, it seems...  I chose the wrong way first, of course).  I've broken save compatibility for the next version, so I'm going to continue applying some broad changes to the underlying code this month, though among visible changes I'm hoping to get to the squad control updates at least as I chug along.  I doubt there will be a release this time around, but if I don't have more to talk about than last month, that would be pretty dire.

Fun with Numbers:

Despite the global financial meltdown, we've only slipped more or less down to the normal low-update support level.  Hopefully your reeling credit providers will continue to extend the modest credit necessary to support our endeavour.  Thanks to the people that helped out this month.  On to October!

September: $1695.48
August:    $3101.50
July:      $5543.99
June:      $1531.09
May:       $1943.71
April:     $3757.64
March:     $1749.50
February:  $2844.93
January:   $1697.73

Releases:

• Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress (alpha, Windows/Mac)
  • Liberal Crime Squad
  • WWI Medic
  • Kobold Quest (Windows/Mac)
  • Squiggles
  • Corin's Mystery Massacre
  • Kosovo Karnage
  • Genealogy Poker
  • Star Zoo
  • Primordial Souper Star
  • Mutant Lab Escape: Wog to Freedom
  • Blood Cave of Satan
  • Brown 2: Ready on the Firing Line
  • Asteroid Bowels Raider
  • Sub Games (5)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:47:22 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!