Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS: Recruiting  (Read 1306 times)

Pseudointellectual

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LCS: Recruiting
« on: December 31, 2007, 02:41:00 pm »

When going to a site to recruit - the homeless shelter or someplace like that - is there anything to limit the amount of recruiting you can do besides your boredom? I mean, do the encounters eventually dry up?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS: Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 07:54:00 pm »

Before the current alpha was released I must have recruited about 300 liberals in one day at one spot.  I think the only thing that limits random encounters is getting to the massive conservative response stage of conservative awareness.  Once you hit that stage the only encounters are with the people wandering around on the map starting from the entrance.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 12:25:00 am »

beorn080 is right, as long as you don't alarm the conservatives, there's no limit on how much you can recruit when you visit a site.

Pseudointellectual

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 11:05:00 am »

Would there be a drawback to recruiting a bazillion people?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 11:22:00 am »

not as such (as far as I know). however there are two things:
1. it takes alot of time to manage a brazillion of people.
2. if all these pople will get arrested there's almost a certainty one of them will rat you out (and in the new version testify against you in court)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.