Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS: Getting juice?  (Read 707 times)

BishopX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LCS: Getting juice?
« on: January 07, 2008, 02:47:00 pm »

How does one gain more juice? I'm particularly interested in juicing up large numbers of operatives with low juice (my gang-banger army).

[ January 07, 2008: Message edited by: BishopX ]

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS: Getting juice?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 03:22:00 pm »

If you're referring to the alpha that was released on these forums, graffiti is an easy way to up juice i believe.  For the 3.11.3 version you are limited to slow gains thru causing trouble or crime sprees.  I'm not sure about 3.09 though I think its the same as 11.3
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Twerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS: Getting juice?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 03:41:00 pm »

(This applies to both versions, with the exception of the note about graffiti, of course)
Nah, graffiti isn't all that great of a juice-up. It's pretty nice after a year or two, but if you really want to juice up a combat squad in an economic amount of time, I suggest simply... well, combat. I think Cybercafes have no security, and not really anyone with guns, so they're probably the best place to 'train' newbs.

[ January 07, 2008: Message edited by: Twerty ]

Free-to-play games are like the fountains in NetHack. At first, they look refreshing, but when you approach snakes pour out and eat you.