Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Melancholy?  (Read 756 times)

Magua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Melancholy?
« on: October 06, 2008, 09:10:12 pm »

"Kivish Astesheling has been miserable lately.  She slept in a very good bedroom recently.  She dined in a fantastic dining room recently.  She admired own fine Bed lately.  She admired a fine Seat lately.  She was comforted by a lovely waterfall lately.  She has been satisfied at work lately."

So why did she go melancholy?  She didn't fail to make an artifact, and she has absolutely no unhappy thoughts (besides being miserable, of course).  Any ideas on how I can tell what happened?  Does melancholy strike randomly sometimes?
Also, you can manufacture vomit at a smelter.  Subsequently removing the smelter spews vomit over a surprising area.

Magua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Melancholy?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:11:14 pm »

Oh, ffs.  She did fail to make an artifact.  I was too busy paying attention to my Big Project(tm).  Oh well, at least now I know...
Also, you can manufacture vomit at a smelter.  Subsequently removing the smelter spews vomit over a surprising area.

Overdose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Melancholy?
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 12:38:51 pm »

Oh, ffs.  She did fail to make an artifact.  I was too busy paying attention to my Big Project(tm).  Oh well, at least now I know...
And knowing is half the battle! ~G.I. JOE!~ (sorry, couldn't resist)