Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problem with #  (Read 854 times)

Neutrino

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Problem with #
« on: December 30, 2005, 12:07:00 pm »

When I want to access the individual stats, I cant press #. Also, how do I change clothes.

Ancient_Sleeping_Dude_Rei

Re: Problem with #
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 07:03:00 am »

I know this is rare, but for once, I will be the unlikely person to help with the questions!

When you have a squad on the main screen, and want to check an individual squadmembers stats, just press their number. Say my main guy is called Bob, and is at spot #1 in the list, just press '1' minus the ''. Press it again while you have his stats up, and it will go into fullscre... ... fullwindow stat showing mode! To go back, merely press the any key.

To change clothes, just enter the equipment screen by pressing 'E' ('e' also works). When you see the list of items you have, merely select some clothes (like an expensive suit or labcoat or uniforms of various kinds), and then the #member you want to recieve it.
Example: Giving the C. Expensive Suit to Bob, press C, then press 1.

To strip an member without giving them new clothes, just press S and then press the # of the member you want stripped.

If you excuse me, I am now going to MELT due to helping someone is one of my big allergies...

I'm meeeeeeeeeeltiiiiing!!!

X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with #
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 01:51:00 pm »

Press the 'Any' key for more help.

X