Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How about an LCS Sub-Board?  (Read 716 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
How about an LCS Sub-Board?
« on: January 19, 2008, 04:09:00 pm »

Could that be done, just to lessen the clutter in this area of the forum? It could also make it a bit easier to find the latest news on LCS.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
Re: How about an LCS Sub-Board?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 06:55:00 pm »

Eh.   I'm fine with all the Curses stuff being here; which happens to be LCS majorly.   But if all it takes is a few clicks to add an LCS forum next to this one, that's cool too.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 02:05:00 pm »

while it probably does only take a few clicks to create a new sub-board, it would then also require several hours (maybe one) to move all the relevant threads there.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 06:24:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by a1s:
<STRONG>while it probably does only take a few clicks to create a new sub-board, it would then also require several hours (maybe one) to move all the relevant threads there.</STRONG>

Who said you'd have to move all the pre-existing topics? Just starting new there would suffice.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.