Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Massacre to dwarf all others  (Read 706 times)

Sithlordz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Massacre to dwarf all others
« on: January 24, 2008, 06:25:00 am »

This was truly my best run ever.  I trained my sole warrior, named Douglas King (Later, Grand Master Lei.) in Hand to Hand until he was truly un-defeatable in one-on-one combat.  He was the best single character I've ever had in LCS, topping out at 31 hand-to-hand and killing 107 (One Hundred and Seven) conservative pigs for the cause.  With his bare hands, sometimes punching them so hard their hearts actually instantly stop. (Well, it hit their body and killed them in one hit, so I assume that's what happened.)

Lei got off every single one of his accusations, and eventually reached the rank of Elite Liberal, where the powers of his Kung-Fu skill granted him the title of Grand Master, to dominate all comers.  He went on to raid the local Police Station single-handed, and managed to kill four officers before being shot himself by a SWAT team.  He had previously lost (Roughly) half of his teeth, and an eye. May your memory live for ever, Lei. God bless.  Well, I did back up my save file I suppose..

Also, little suggestion:  If you get convicted and you get a "Not guilty" verdict, it'd be nice if the cops reimburse you for all the stuff they wrongly removed from your possession.
[ January 24, 2008: Message edited by: Sithlordz ]

[ January 24, 2008: Message edited by: Sithlordz ]

You are sentenced to 2477 consecutive life terms.  Have a nice day.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
Re: Massacre to dwarf all others
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 10:58:00 pm »

Sounds pretty badass.  :D