Other Projects > Other Games

Srekcehc

(1/3) > >>

Asheron:
I present to you, a new type of gaming, unseen before. Checkers, but differently. Srekcehc!
The game is simple. Take checkers. Throw the "the one who has no more checker-things ( what are they called anyway? ) loses" away and apply the "the one who has no more checker-thing wins". You gain Srekcehc.
Be amazed and the strategy involved! Unlike checkers, a draw is near impossible!

Yeah. I invented backwards checkers.

Duke 2.0:

But then there needs to be rules where you NEED to take the opponents checkers, because you will just be stuck with a symphony of checkers moving around the board.

Asheron:

--- Quote from: Duke 2.0 on October 29, 2008, 03:16:35 pm ---
 But then there needs to be rules where you NEED to take the opponents checkers, because you will just be stuck with a symphony of checkers moving around the board.

--- End quote ---
Uh... aren't you supposed to take the opponents checkers when you can in checkers?

Duke 2.0:

I don't think there is a rule stating you are forced to do such a thing. 'else getting large chains would be horribly difficult to do.

Not to mention the whole point in capturing the opponents checkers is to make them have less and thus loose. With this you would avoid the opponent like the plague.

Asheron:
Ah, you are right. There is no official rule. I do it all the time though.

--- Quote from: Duke 2.0 on October 29, 2008, 03:25:41 pm ---Not to mention the whole point in capturing the opponents checkers is to make them have less and thus loose. With this you would avoid the opponent like the plague.

--- End quote ---

Your looking at the wrong point; the point of Srekcehc is to place your checker in front of another checker so that the enemy must take them. So, there is some sort of a drive. It just depends on how you look at it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version