Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tecmo  (Read 2067 times)

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
Tecmo
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:28:00 pm »

o now you can play one of the best football games ever, Awhile back I had a post about this so without further ado I give you TECMO

Now you youngsters can see what it was all about, I have literally logged thousands of hours playing this in my lifetime.http://www.everyvideogame.com/

add this to the end of that address play-nes-Tecmo_Bowl_(J).htm]Tecmo

Stupid forum software says I cant put () in the url sheesh we need new sh*t.....

quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

Jurassiced

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tecmo
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 05:59:00 pm »

hahahaha i have TECMO bow in my living room right now i have all three of them next to my good old super NES
POKHOMME http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=84 Race mod im working on.

Bullion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 06:06:00 pm »

can you say WHICH football? american or everyone elses?
Bullion cancels witty informative post: Interrupted by Logic

subject name here

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 06:36:00 pm »

I still have the cartridge for that game along with Platoon.

I3erent

• Bay Watcher
  • The mounted dwarf has gone bErZeRk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 08:38:00 pm »

American football, haha this is a true classic if you never played you should, wonder how ascii football would be?
quot;I got really stoned a couple days ago and ended up talking to THIS GUY. anyway... I''m really drunk now. The guy said: There is this application called "Mya" MI-AH that makes animations of people that he paid $2000 for. F- that Jazz ARMOK ROCKS. FIGHT THE MAN, GO TEAM!

yamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 01:51:00 am »

The first John Madden Football was VERY low res graphics and imho the best version of the game ever made.  I played it on the Apple II ...it had cross hair passing ....it was a great game....something was lost by adding all the graphics.
Then again, I consider Infinity to be overly ambitious, something that might easily spell it's downfall.

-Blackthorne

GreyMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 05:07:00 pm »

Yeah, it's called emulation.
t''s not illegal. The government just doesn''t want you doing it.