Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]

Author Topic: Your best artifact ever  (Read 282286 times)

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Your best artifact ever
« Reply #1320 on: February 23, 2015, 05:09:50 pm »

Well, this one is pretty expensive one. Most other artifacts I have seen my dwarves make are just at dozens of thousands...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
At least we now have a truly legendary dinning room.

Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: February 23, 2015, 05:18:24 pm »

In my current fortress the first completed artifact was a wooden door with an image of the current queen being crowned by the dwarves.  Sure, its only worth 7200*, but its a door, and the image is of the new queen in my effectively dead civ (no liaison on the first caravan, and I'm not sure if I'll get one for the next caravan or not).

I'd have to say this is the most useful, or at worst the second most useful, artifact I've ever had created (the other would be the artifact aluminum chain way back on the 0.31 days).
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

AzTech2064

• Bay Watcher
  • Dragon Tamer (Beginner)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: February 23, 2015, 07:20:44 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

now that is some serious candy Oo first time i strike adamantine, and shortly after i made the first wafers, one of my soldiers claims a forge and crafts this neet, crazy effective, corpse producer... i think i won't assign this thingy to annyone, produce some adamantine armor set, and reserve it for my adventure char when i retire this fort^^

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • Obey the Fist!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: February 23, 2015, 07:32:54 pm »

Shovedfences, the Viper of Flames, a steel battle axe, it menaces with spikes of steel.

It didnt have any other decorations.

jujuteux

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: December 09, 2017, 04:29:25 am »

here is mine,
this was forged by a friggin' soap maker without any experience of metalsmithing, what the... what?
Azuznicat, the somber chain, a copper battle axe

jujuteux

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: December 09, 2017, 04:31:55 am »

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]