Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Author Topic: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Epilouge - Kashyyk won!  (Read 60586 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 41 - An explosion and a quest.
« Reply #570 on: December 29, 2008, 12:18:00 pm »

fine, I go to the base camp and (hopefully) attempt to powder one of the nobles bones to dust. I mean it is just walking.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Turn 41 - An explosion and a quest.
« Reply #571 on: December 29, 2008, 05:26:47 pm »

Kashyyk: I go to the base camp.
Kashyyk quickly walks back to the base camp and is soon inside again.

Webadict: I throw fire at these noblemen!

4 +2 = 6
Webadict prepares a ball of flame and sends it hurtling into the unmoving face of the first noble figure. The cold eyes show no emotion as his face is further burnt, charring all the flesh on the skull.

The evil voice screams “WHY?! Release me and you shall have power! What is your price? Why not release me!? You shall wield power greater than any before! The entire world's treasure!

The world shall fall and we shall have 6 000 000 000 slaves to do our every whim! We can conquer the stars eventually! We shall reign over the galaxies if only you'd release me. I'd lengthen your lifespan into thousands of years and together we shall do great things!

But you choose nothing over power and wealth unlimited. Fool. If the figures do not kill you this turn you have another chance to accept my offer.

But know this, if you are caught by them you shall spend eternity serving a much more evil person than me. A person without greed, fear, pain, hope, hate and that lives only to cause pain and destruction. It is working silently through the ages perfecting its plan. It needs you for an experiment. Once it has perfected its plan the universe will not be conquered, but destroyed.

The figures are but its first baby steps of a plan. They are weak and easily destroyed by simple means. I will give you the means as a gesture of good faith. It comes at no cost but consider joining me. You must destroy both eyes. Not simply sever the nerves, but destroy them. If they lose sight they cannot be controlled and will simply drop dead like the corpses they are. They were never alive and are simply puppets. Each cell tied to a string. As I said, primitive.”

Noble Figure A: Grab Webadict by the head and twist.
10 = 10 CTH
4 +2(gem) = 6 Dodge
9 = 9 Damge
The first figure grabs Webadict by the helmet and twists it. The platemail, while very good at stopping blows, allows the head to rotate freely. With cold, deadly force the figure twist and soon Webadict's neck snaps. He is dead and drops his share of the treasure, with Kashyyk watching from the clearing. Kashyyk quickly goes to pick up the treasure.

Suddenly the adamant knife flies up into the air. It slashes the first figure's eyes out, who then drops to the floor. It repeats the performance on the next and goes on the kill the others in the same manner.

The evil voice speaks again “Maybe you're wondering why I killed them. I couldn't afford to let the other person get Webadict, he was growing too powerful and with Webadict to experiment on he may have made major progress in his research. Which would have left nothing for me to conquer.

I make my last offer to you. Half of everything and a third of the power. This is final. Either accept it or go out of this jungle to enjoy the pathetically small treasure you gained from your comrade's death.

In any case, you've time to blind this pebble before I could harm you. So I will simply float it down to kill the controller of the noble figures.”

Kashyyk has won, he may now choose which epilogue he wants. He can either escape the Jungle with his treasure or release the voice to conquer the world and rule a third of it.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Backstabbing treasure hunters RTD: Epilouge - Kashyyk won!
« Reply #572 on: December 29, 2008, 05:31:47 pm »

I feel like being a good person. No world for you evil voice!!!!

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 29, 2008, 06:06:57 pm »

Kashyyk walked through the jungle, his backpack heavy with treasure. He walked and walked. After a couple of days he came to the end of the jungle and saw civilization quite clearly because of tree logging. He quickly climbed aboard a plane to his home and sold the treasure for several million. He lived happily ever after.

After Kashyyk had left the pebble floated down until it came to the chamber from where the noble figures came. It entered and saw a massive computer, ancient judging by the dust and wear. It was extremely powerful and had been flung deep into the past by a time travel accident. It was designed to study mind powers, but had been infected by a virus which had driven its advanced AI mad. It was quickly crushed to bits by the evil voice.

The evil voice still lies trapped in its coffin, waiting for an explorer power hungry enough to release it.

The end.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 29, 2008, 06:50:47 pm »

I would like a part in the next round if you feel like hosting one.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 29, 2008, 06:58:10 pm »

I would like a part in the next round if you feel like hosting one.
I don't think I'm going to host another one soon. But thanks to everyone for playing.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]