Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Morrowind Mods  (Read 10036 times)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Re: Morrowind Mods
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 08:34:00 am »

I have the esm of tribunal but not the BSA, although the disk is lying around here somewhere.
(For those of you who don't know, the BSA is an archive of all the textures, models, sounds, and stuff...)

On the other hand, those dark asassins are really funny wearing the error texture.

Eh?
Eh!

Warmist

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of unfinished jobs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 08:51:00 am »

ow the days of the past...
It seems that nobody mentioned voice of dracandros (lets you control lower ranking members) very useful to populate player houses.

RP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 11:48:00 am »

I have one that makes cliff racers more numerous and well-nigh invulnerable. And noisy. Very, very noisy.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 11:55:00 am »

I had one that did that to Hungers.  They were only out at night, they were fast and they'd rip you apart if they found you.  My level 22 warrior barely beat one in melee.
Shoes...

Bien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2008, 03:52:00 am »

Yes! My copies of Bloodmoon and Tribune arrived just today! and I've installed BB, MCA and Vampire Embrace. So how do I rename my thralls?

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2008, 06:05:00 am »

Are there any mods that make the game more difficult? I remember enjoying the game until my character became godlike halfway through the game.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 10:26:00 am »

Yeah my problem was that I'd start finding good equipment and selling it to the Creeper in Caldera I think. So I'd have this ton of money with nothing worthwhile to spend it on.
Once you got full daedric and enchanted all your clothes with buffed Intelligence and Enchant and a Golden Saint in a super duper Soulstone, what else is there to do? The side quests that pit you against a cliff racer and three ash bandits for a 3 GP reward?
Plus because of the leveling system I would max out Acrobatics and Athletics really quick, bumping my level and thus my stats up pretty nicely. Had fun jumping off Vivec to see the highest gain you could get at once.

I think modding in a lot of other activities would have made my experience better, and also adding more wildlife, respawning plants, and making uber loot less valuable. It's not like you can buy them anyway. Physical boats and striders walking around rather than teleporting you would have been cool too.

Plus, the coolest armor by far was the dwemer stuff, but it was Medium and not all that hot compared to Daedric.

Now you've got me wanting to play it again :P

The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic
Pages: 1 [2]