Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Toribash,  (Read 2695 times)

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Toribash,
« on: December 28, 2007, 02:19:00 pm »

Does anyone here play it? It's an amazing grappling/fighting/turnbasedstrategymartialartssimulator game.

Link to site, download it so I can take off your head with one kick.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Sir Edmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Toribash,
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 03:13:00 pm »

yeah man i play it, its good to see someone else who likes that game.

u play online?

EE
E@E
EEE

Red Jackard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Page
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 04:30:00 pm »

Hrm, no download window pops up when I visit their download page.
My dwarves are not your dwarves.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 08:25:00 pm »

Thanks you for this thread!

I have tried Toribash before a long time ago and quite liked the concept, but at that time you had to pay for it so I forgot about it after I got tired of the demo, when did this go free, and why? It's absolutely great!  :D
I also see that there are MAJOR graphical improvements and lots and lots of other updates, I should have checked this more often.  :p

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 12:33:00 am »

I just tried it today. The only thing I don't care for is the other players. They're just unpleasant to play with.

Red Jackard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Page
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 05:38:00 am »

quote:
Originally posted by Wiles:
<STRONG>I just tried it today. The only thing I don't care for is the other players. They're just unpleasant to play with.</STRONG>
Wow, that doesn't sound good for what seems like a multiplayer game.
My dwarves are not your dwarves.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 03:46:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Red Jackard:
<STRONG>Wow, that doesn't sound good for what seems like a multiplayer game.</STRONG>

Some people can be total jerkoffs, but just ignore them and kill them. Not everyone is like that.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 12:27:00 pm »

I play it online fairly often, it's a fun game.  The jerks get annoying but when they start saying "I let u win" I just smile.  :)

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 12:30:00 pm »

It's pretty neat. My user name is platypus. Feel free to point and laugh if you see me getting my head removed  ;)