Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Good Old Games  (Read 38440 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: Good Old Games
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2011, 10:43:47 pm »

Yeah.

I never read the backstory and only went with what the game actually tells me. From what I saw, Miriam was the only one who would go "wtf are we doing with these godmode powers?" Everyone else was like "lololol we are godmode screw everyone because we are god". I remember first started the game as Morgan cause you know... business and money is how I roll. I'm sure you guys all know how Morgan turns out. (I WILL RULE PLANET MUAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!)

So I still definitely think Miriam is the only one that didn't let impending omnipotence get to her head.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2011, 11:42:50 pm »

As I saw it, it was more as though the idea of humanity achieving godlike abilities was an affront to her and her factions' belief in god rather than an ethical quandry.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2011, 01:12:18 pm »

Posted this in the happy thread, but needs to be here too: GOG just added Little Big Adventure to their portfolio, and the sequel will be added soon.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2011, 03:12:46 pm »

What was initially going to be a 1-shot thread, I mentioned another very fun Tetris variant from DOS days, and has had modern reboots as well. Good ol' Atomic Tetris.

You'll learn to hate the Idiot (Crazy Ivan) and the S 9or Z?) curse as well. You'll be destroying your keyboard in rage was your buddies (or computer) hit you with plague after plague in this game. Sorry, but Atomic Tetris is 2-player only, no computer player.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]