Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Clonk Rage: Throwing explosives at friends has never bee  (Read 33418 times)

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clonk Rage: Throwing explosives at friends has never bee
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 08:20:00 am »

Heh it only took me two days to do that one, lucky I figured it out by accident.  :D
Fire of Algir Mountain - A quest that doesn't involve getting a crown.

Delamore

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 02:04:00 pm »

Going to host a game, Message me on the hamachi network:
Clawnk 2
Password 1
If you want to join.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 06:34:00 pm »

Bah I keep missing these games... maybe ill manage to join the next one.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 07:44:00 pm »

I'd like to thank Nulldragon for making a game and not telling the password.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 08:31:00 pm »

Torak, I see you're playing the treasure mission online, unfortunately I cannot join. :/

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 09:30:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by Dark:
<STRONG>Torak, I see you're playing the treasure mission online, unfortunately I cannot join. :/</STRONG>

Yeah, apparently I cant host.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Future

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 05:08:00 am »

Hey Del, how is it that whenever you post about a game i always end up playing it  :D. Seriously i can't stop playing this game its awesome.

greatleapforward

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 01:00:00 pm »

I'm hosting right now: greatleapforward, joining in process allowed

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2008, 01:19:00 pm »

Whenever I try to join a game in session I get an out of sync error.  :(

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2008, 07:45:00 pm »

There once were three brave heros, or maybe stupid, im not sure which. They scaled a frozen mountain and killed the evil witch, or wizard I supose, but witch ryhmes. They saw the princessed locked up pretty. A dragon that I think is not so witty. I was one of those three hear yee, and I was the one who grabed the key! I ran past the dragons, did I mention there were more than one? I was set on fire, yet I was doused somehow. I ran to the princess locked in a cage, and then flew into a rage. "HOW THE FLOOP AM I SPOSED TO OPEN THIS?" Then it hit me like a mage, il dig the cage out from the wage, or rock. I put the key where it belonged and down slid the princess all woelonged, or so such. The princess magicked a balloon from nowhere, and called and screamed to get in the air?! Huray we are rescue she cried out loud, as we rose and drifted homeward. I pointed out, we were still in the cave, and dragons were swarming on our future grave. Hah said she, the day was won, but nay it was not, it had only begun, well not really it was at the end. Either way the fire hit us and up in a fireball the balloon went with us. She fell screaming into a chasm, covered in blood, muck and magma, the rock surely wasnt one for a hasm. I died too, or maybe not, we'll never know now will we? Nobody saw my corpse but I and- damn that gave it away eh?

-Dragon Rock ftw

[ January 27, 2008: Message edited by: Dark ]

Capntastic

• Bay Watcher
  • Greetings, mortals!
    • View Profile
    • A review and literature weblog I never update
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 12:22:00 am »

I was thinking of getting this but whenever I hear about it in the IRC it's someone complaining about losing sync or their connection being dropped.   How often does this happen?

Dark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 10:02:00 am »

I get a sync problem whenever I join a game thats already running so just avoid em. Otherwise there shouldnt be any connection problems unless you live far away from the host. If you decide to play I advise getting hamachi and contacting Delamore on Clawnk 2 (password = 1). Organized games = better than joining random ones.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 12:52:00 am »

Trains are very, very, very cool.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 03:20:00 am »

I tried playing clonk planet a while back, but I had to drop it because I couldn't see the point in having hordes of useless little bystanders aimlessly standing about since only one clonk could do anything at any one point in time, unless you had mad-crazy micromanagement skills and could send one running along while working with getting another to build something.

Didn't stop me from trying, though.  I loved all the things you could do in there, but it just got too frustrating because there was no auto-clonk mode.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 07:26:00 pm »

I play Clonk Endeavour, the dynamic worlds are a lot of fun, and have a discovery/survival feel.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17