Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: WWI MEDIC  (Read 19935 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
Re: WWI MEDIC
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2004, 03:55:00 am »

The pointy guns are spades.  You'll get your head wacked off if you storm the trench.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • From a time before a time before time
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2004, 10:38:00 pm »

Could you at least make the allies less likely to shoot in your general direction?  Friendly fire threatening though it is, shouldnt be the main source of deaths.    :mad:

Thedead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://none
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2004, 12:01:00 pm »

It is me again Thedead the sexay sex slave  yeah about ww1 madic  the game is really good  you should like make for  too it make it more running saveing  like not just in trnces like in buldings
they should like hide behind stuff  that would be cool   but what ever you say boss man it is your game    well just wanted to post    because i am so bord     sex out  :p   :eek:
ooooooooooooooot   (i like to rape little renaxers)   RAWR!!!!!

Thedead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2004, 12:19:00 pm »

Ok  what i was saying about the thing about the trench   is that i think that when you move from trench to trench you should make it you are getting to the germen  base you know

Like when you beat like 1 traench move to a new one  with like houses and buldings are   then the next a foest  or something   then like you get to like a big big bulding and it is there main base or like one of ther main bases  becasue it would make the game more exsiting  to get to new trenches you know   well i think that you should   make difrnt sceans     it would be cool    but like i seid your game   well i am done for now   bye and  ps    great game   ;)

Thedead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2004, 12:21:00 pm »

Ok    alll the miss spelling i did    forest****    and then****

Renaxer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2004, 01:23:00 pm »

Eh... I uh found some interesting..

Just for the hell of it I decided to dance back and forth in front of the allied lines.

Thats when Germans charged.
I remained calm and continued with my stripper dance.

So many bullets passed by me...
That my friends.. was odd...
I was use to friendly fire..
With all the bullets going through me and none knocking me down... meant that "God" was now officially sedeuced by my dance...
Yes... it was amazing.. but once I stopped dancing and bandaged a german... God stopped smiling... not even a smirk... and thats when the bomb fell.. or stray bullet hit me.. something like that my score was too low.. no clue what happened..
Only fact was I was dead...

Through this I ask...

Moving "Up" and "Down" the battlefield gives ya a good chance of getting shot.. right? Being hit in the back.. or torso... just like that..

but when I was moving: "Left" and "Right"
I seemed invulerable to bullets... but Im sure mustard gas or bombs would of taken me out... same with the Biplane..

Im gonna try moving left and right a few more times and see if I get shot...

oof

Egg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2004, 02:10:00 pm »

I think Thedead should be immediately promoted to lead designer position. He has VISION.

Renaxer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2004, 03:38:00 pm »

Well, after a bit more senseless dancing...
(Tried like one or two more times, before I stopped and just started to mess around with folders in my computer...)

Let me just say... my folders are now pretty... all nice and organized..
Anyway..
It seems to me.. moving left and right during crossfire reduces the chance of you getting hit... "no" you are not invincible.. darn...
There's always that lucky bullet that nails ya in yer hamstring... and that's how the dancer collapses and twists their ankle.. or.. hey.. furry animals!

With that said..
I want to know...

Tutu.. what else are they used for besides Ballet..
I mean who else besides Ballerinas wear tutus? There must be others kinds of "persons" out there...   :confused:

oof

Eagleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2004, 08:16:00 pm »

Faeries, of course.
Agora: open-source, next-gen online discussions with formal outcomes!
Music, Ballpoint
Support 100% Emigration, Everyone Walking Around Confused Forever 2044

Thedead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2004, 04:09:00 pm »

Hey  egg thanks but if i got the right stufff i might be able to make the lvls or something   well i am still trying to get to the 3 trench  are they all the same because i am getting my ass handed to me man i mean  the germens don't win that war we do come on man help me or some-    
thing i mean  the germens got like any thing plus my team is dumb they wait like tewll the germons are all done then we charge .....   that is not cool  i mean i am getting my ass beat  because my people want to be nice and let them heal and get more people now if i was in command of my people in rl i would be all like shit they are down charge now .......    shit man i mean like die die die
heheheh ok whatis seid  is seid..   heheheh      oh and thanks again egg ill try and draw out some stuff and give them to you toady one give me your e-mail and ill send them when ever i get done or something that is if you want   just reply me ok well bye  :)  ;)

Thedead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2004, 04:16:00 pm »

Ok i feel like being domb  soooooooooooooooooooooo   rawr!!!!!  :roll:

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2004, 05:24:00 pm »

Well, regarding various improvements to the game and so on, I'm not going to give it any kind of linear structure, but as with everything else, there were things I didn't get to. Like gas masks, barbed wire w/ hanging body parts, officers, (crappy) tanks, crashing planes, running blood, blood foot prints/smears, better AI, rain, mud, and newbie soldiers that get shot at night when they start smoking. I might get to this stuff later, if I do another version, as well as the minor bug fixes and interface improvements that have been suggested.

Egg, I'll consider your suggestion. Keep in mind that I might not have the time for the inevitable administrative overhead that comes with business hierarchy, delegating tasks and a division of labor, regardless of the qualifications, or general specialness, of the people involved.

[ March 23, 2004: Message edited by: Toady One ]

Thedead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2004, 05:33:00 pm »

Ok sure  well when ever you get to it is kool with me if you need any thing just ask
 :roll:

Captain_Action

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2004, 11:20:00 pm »

Some suggestion:

Tanks! Have a tank appear once in while, grenades can kill it, as the odd bomb/motar. Basicly, it would serve as obstical/cover. And a new form of death. Crushed by tank.   :D

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2004, 03:10:00 pm »

He he, yeah, all the current ideas are in that list in my last post.  I downloaded some tank pictures off the internet and some articles to see how they should work generally, but I didn't have time to put them in.  Apparently they sucked pretty hard.  My brother is big on having officers with big hats and whistles that encourage people to charge.

So Renaxer, like, how have you been?  I noticed your profile took an arboreal turn a while ago, and you know Thedead...  have you entered a new phase in life since you were last posting here?  (Not that it is any of my business.)  You can make up a story if the real one isn't interesting.

[ March 25, 2004: Message edited by: Toady One ]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17