Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: !!☼Epicly amazing battles☼!!  (Read 4752 times)

TrombonistAndrew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: !!☼Epicly amazing battles☼!!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 07:28:23 am »

While looking around in Adventurer mode, I got a curious quest from an elf druid, to go kill a human who was supposed to be stationed up in another elf town.

So I go there, and lo and behold, I start to get message spam about fighting going on. I walked toward the middle of town, and walked by an elf fighting a guard. The ELF attacks me, for some reason, and immediately breaks my lower spine. After which while said elf continues to beat on the guard which the elf eventually kills, I kill the elf with my handy spear. I then get attacked by another elf and an elven child - obviously, I did something here which the elves didn't like, such as DEFENDING MYSELF. I'm not sure if that initial elf just attacked me out of delirium or what, but there you go. Anyway, I proceed to kill the child and the second elf (while on the ground with back broken still), then proceed to crawl over to grab the dead guard's crossbow and quiver, just in time to get charged by another elf and a guard. I shoot and kill both, then decide to crawl inside a near shop . . . only to find inside a guard who shoots at me and misses. I definitely crawl out again, and get myself around a tree. The guard follows me out, and issues the challenge thingie, and complains about having all of his friends killed. So, I start firing at him - not with as good aim this time. But while I'm doing this an elf bowman comes in and starts shooting at me, ultimately shooting me in the lower body - injuring it even more - and kills me. Then kills the guard. Then kills another human. Then goes off screen. Then I decide it's time to call it a game.

Pretty epic.

I looked it up in the Legends, and oddly no battle is listed, just a bunch of deaths.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 07:35:56 am by TrombonistAndrew »
Pages: 1 2 [3]