Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Tacticus -> Tournament Play  (Read 4739 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Tacticus -> Tournament Play
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 08:50:52 pm »

i place in the upper bottom corner a parabox labeled "please do not read this label"
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 09:53:25 pm »

I counter you move with my blind marksdwarf.

3!

Blind Marksdwarf has been struck down by label.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 09:58:42 pm »

oh noes you have opened the box that is now closed for your foolishnesh there is now a unobseverd numeber of shrodinigers cats running around! every time you spot one roll a dice. even numbers and its alive, odd and its undead!!1!1
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 10:10:22 pm »

I counter your cats with my army of trained fleas!!

3!

Oh noeS undead kitties!!!

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 10:34:34 pm »

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

with so many fleas looking for warm cats to eat off of you have just created a catsplosion all over the field!! from now on any unit besides cats must make a balance check or fall from cats being underfoot!(yes even flying creatures) ;D

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 10:36:23 pm »

I place a catapault on g19.

The catapault is made up stitched-together pants, which gives it a bonus against catsplosion.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 10:40:21 pm »

That's it. From the last page of the Tournament Play rulebook(Every edition except gold, sadly), "Law of Geothermal Potential", the map is flooded with magma with the exception of all underground rooms and fortresses.

Everybody, roll for fire checks. Except for any Elves on the map, they get instantly crispified. The only thing that could save them now would be a badass elf, but we all know nobody has enough BA points to make one.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 10:45:17 pm »

hahahaha we will feast on bbq cats for the rest of our lives! ;D

Eita

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 10:55:39 pm »

Destroyerdevil the Dawn of Sorrow lets out a laugh, foul and terrible as he realizes that he's 'trapped' inside a fortress with a ton of dwarves.

In accordance with, "WHAT THE FUCK, YOU TAMED AN ELEPHANT NAMED IN BLOOD?!" Vol. 4, a Doomsday counter starts. It will reach zero in... *rolls dice* six turns.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 10:57:15 pm »

Well then, I should wrap this up by then, shouldn't I?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 10:59:39 pm »

ha i state the boatmurdered sub rule on elphants  and :rolls dice:(3)
hah the count is reduced by 3 also i put into play a contigency dwarf dual wield swords with steel chain mail under his steel platemail

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2008, 10:25:16 am »

The only thing that could save them now would be a badass elf, but we all know nobody has enough BA points to make one.

Using the Tax Collectors' Supplement V.5, I play the "Bureacratic Innovation Decree To Improve Effectiveness In Society Mandate" using the Tax Collector.

I then use "Super-Effiency Retroactive Measures That Has Only Been Discovered Now Due to Sabotage by Elves" to have this Mandate be proposed on December 01, 2008, 10:40:20 PM. Hey look, that's just one second before Duke 2.0 used his rule.

The 'bureacratic innovation decree' I played offically promoted the Tax Collector the position to 'Bada** Elf' (the word a** has been censored for childern). As the Tax Collector is now a Bada** Elf...all elves now have a chance at survival.

The Tax Collect--I mean, Elf, will now play "Processing Fees and Other Expenses To Ensure The Quick and Speedy Processing of Paperwork To Request For Government Services" to basically extort the Elves. All elves that gives the Bada** Elf their undying loyalty to the Drawf Mountainhouse and the Bada** Elf will be saved by the Bada** Elves. Otherwise, they die. It's their choice.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2008, 10:56:34 am »

Using the TL:DR section of the Trousershelmet rule set, I commence an action without any relevance to prior turns.

I lay down a naked !!Titan!! (token) and a Dwarf Lung Man (token) on the side of the volcano.

Following the amendments of the TL:DR rules, I, LASD, being of sound mind and body, officially forbid myself from making another move before reading up on the happenings of this particular game of TACTICUSTM.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 10:58:26 am by LASD »

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2008, 12:45:02 pm »

i modify my philosphers ability! ha now the tax collector is the enemy of all dwarfs! no save cause he's an elf :P duh

Paulus Fahlstrom

• Bay Watcher
  • Multi-classing : Because wizards run out of spells
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2008, 01:49:47 pm »

In response to Duke 2.0 invoking the "Law of Geothermal potential" from the last page of the Tournament play rulebook, I now place a single Magma-man token  surrounded by three Fire-imp tokens in the North by North-east quadrant.

This move is spontaneous and uses no resources as stated in the seventh addendum to the Tournament play rulebook, (Pantsheim editions, gold inclusive) page 742, paragraph 3, third line which simply states:

"Any addition of external resources in ordinary violation of geologic, meterologic or extrinsic nature may be accompanied by the instantaneous generation of units inherent to those biomes/spheres. Speculation on this matter has not resolved the quandry that units appearing in such manner is actually a tunnelling event goverened (sic) by probability and that said appearance mandates the disappearance of similar amounts of matter/energy elsewhere."

I believe a paper was written recently about this phenomenon in connection to some sort of indestructible sandwich. But I haven't read that paper myself.

((Oh, and LASD, I'll need to know if your !!Titan!! is male or female))
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 01:57:50 pm by Paulus Fahlstrom »
I like dogs... with a little bit of garlic and salt...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5