Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Tacticus -> Tournament Play  (Read 4740 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Tacticus -> Tournament Play
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2008, 05:09:03 pm »

i state the contriditary law of contriditions. the sandwhich is still THE sandwhich so through a quirk of luck a kobold tried to eat it at the last secound and instead shield the sandwhich with its body.
i now place a Akhier token which counts as the demigod of dragons because of the law of balance  6.484 which states that for every deity action there is an oppisite deity to react so to strifes elveslordiness there is now a dragon lord.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Eita

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2008, 06:26:32 pm »

The skeletal elephant arrives at the Orbital Cannon for no good reason, in accordance with "What the hell guys?" Vol. 2. All roles against all living things are now given +100.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2008, 02:25:30 am »

Strife strikes down the Elephant via his special power: "Instantly destroy any pernament that conflicts with Wandering Demi-God: Strife's ideals. It may not be regenerated or mentioned again."

Additionally, in accordance with the (in)famous classic Panthiem rule: TWO(!?) Gods at ONCE!?!?!?
      Unless an greater power comes into play, two gods might have an epicly climatic battle while the God that was played first hums "One-Winged Angel."

Dum Dum Dum
Even the avatars expire eventually.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2008, 02:10:58 pm »

above does not yet qualify seeing as both have been stated as demigods not full god though because of rules of iron #3 while stating that it is reaveled that they are just avatars of gods and now both gods fully manifest.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2008, 01:33:39 am »

Ahhh, but we see that Strife is technicly a personification of a set of ideals. Which means that he has no God to be an avatar of. Which means that he not really a demi-god. Which means that he can not be Wandering Demi-God:Strife.

Gah! Temporal Paradox from Magma N more: In the event of a cool paradox, all rules reverse themselves.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2008, 02:50:14 am »

dang my magma carp are now regualar carp!
but wait seeing as my god is the representation of ChAoS the rules once again reverse as per your rule and the rule that rules can effect themselves which because of rules reversing they cant thus my rule of reversing can reverse  your rules effects because it could not change itself which is the same one i use!!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2008, 03:07:32 am »

Yes, but a dwarf was touching the sexually suggestive dance post. All sentient creatures must roll for sanity. Those who pass must roll for becoming an atheist. What kind of god would allow such a thing to happen?

The score is still 22 seconds to nosebleed, so we really need to wrap this up.

Using the universal rule of scaling, I create enough entities to match whatever tokens played by my opponents. This rule can only be used when an entity stronger than what a full-sized fortress can take down is played. In accordance to the rule, I can use any entities I own to gain power equivalent to the deities played.

Thus I have summoned 45 thousand kobolds. Thanks to an oversight in "Stealing, for fun and profit" rule, each kobold attempts to steal any object next to them. Seeing how many of them there are and how evenly spaced they are, quite a few objects are attempted. And thanks to a kobolds unique ability to always grab things successfully if they have the chance(Which I made up on the spot for my own amusement, nyah nyah!), most objects are duplicated in numerous inventories.

Of course, these entities must make a will save for the event I first posted. 10 thousand survive the event, while the others are struck with random moods. Rage? Sorrow? Babbling? Artifact? Who knows! I think a few of them think they are dwarves. Considering that they stole a few beards, it would be hard to tell now.

I try to have my surviving kobolds escape to the caves.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2008, 03:49:12 am »

because of the fact that my 21355453^23543523647 dead cats from lava are all around plus an uncounted number of skulls and bones your kobols successfully steal less then matters yet more then required. i now set 10 craftdwarfworkshops and 10 craftdwarfs and set them to make bone armor of all kinds bone bolts and totems also they will menace all these with bones spikes.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2008, 06:07:40 pm »

Strife teaches Catmaine to play chess.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]