Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: FurnacePrides, the royal reclamation!  (Read 2460 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FurnacePrides, the royal reclamation!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 01:47:55 am »

Log of the Dungeon Master of FurnacePrides, unknown date of 89.

I hate life. Damn it all I hate life. That maniacal puppeteer of an adminstrator ordered all the dwarves I brought with into the army, except one who was overlooked in a clerical error. She shortly hooked up with a dwarf named Mook, and they got married near a newly constructed bridge. A raising one, that was inside. Mooks wife had two brothers in the new squad, and I raced to move the honeymooners away from the site, but the damage was done. She and her newlywed had to watch, as they cut their wedding cake, at least 15 dwarves be crushed into nothing. My one consolation was that clerical error. He got himself drafted and crushed, and I shall piss on that bastards grave, should he get one ever.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 01:50:29 am by sonerohi »
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 01:56:43 am »

This is an offtopic post. The lag created by 92 dwarves running amok was reaking havoc on my computer ( a legendary dwarf changed color once in 4 minutes. BAD). I was forced to draft all newcomers and summarilly execute them. I'm dead serious though in that last post though Mook. If not for my awesome clerical abilities, your wife would just not exist, and you'd still be taking the earring maker back to your room for a night of "boardgames". Also, Muno has a wife-folk too.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 01:58:50 am by sonerohi »

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 02:16:07 am »

Sorry guys, but the whole fort has gone to shit. A well liked farmer was given a severe beating that killed him, due to a bronze item not being made. His best friend, an already pissed off hammerdwarf, went berzerk, on the tunnel. It's really just a big sky-walkway. He knocked people off left and right, and he was gaurding the way down to them so all recovery jobs quickly turned into dwarves that needed recovered themselves. It was a good try, but it died quickly. That's the way it would've wanted to go.

Mook

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 03:32:49 am »

Edit:  Sucks that it went downhill so fast.  I rather enjoyed the whole "sealing the newlyweds outside" bit.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 03:50:14 am by Mook »

Muno syoan

• Bay Watcher
  • Victory dance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 03:02:55 pm »

Well, that was fun. The fort was a good one, even if all Muno managed was laziness, graffiti and unfortunately, marraige. I look forward to the next one, and the next epic fort destroying fit.  ;D
The use of violence is justified only under a tyranny which makes reforms without violence impossible, and should have only one aim, that is, to bring about a state of affairs which makes reforms without violence possible.
-- Karl Popper, The Open Society

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 06:31:19 pm »

I think I'm gonna take some downtime and do some experiments. Mainly, figuring out what messed up my data. I'm consistently noticing on that particular region, that the liar skill was replaced by woodcutting, and vice versa. The socializers had legendary woodcutting, the woodcutters had legendary lying. And thoughts seemed backwards. My sleep on the floor, long patrol militiary had estatic the whole time, and my royal bedroom, legendary dining room workers were always miserable.  :-\.
Pages: 1 2 [3]