Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Werewolf - IT'S OVER  (Read 32541 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Werewolf - Second Day
« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2008, 09:09:41 am »

*Returning the gaze fiercely*

Then by the gods of flame and hell, you shall die today. If, by some fluke of luck and fate, I am to die, then hear me, my spirit shall torment you from beyond the grave, my ghostly gaze shall follow you werever you go, until you yourself die for the injustice you would have caused.

You can not say that you vote with reason enough to decide to kill the peers you select. You have chosen Penguin with absolutely no reason stated. Not even a implausible or random reason, but absolutely NO reason:

You know what? Screw it.

I'm voting to lynch PenguinofHonor

And as if that wasn't enough, not only did you vote for no reason to lynch, kill, one of your own town members without even a why to back your action, but you even change your vote at the first occasion presented to kill ANOTHER person, AGAIN with no reason:

Damn my need for sleep, had I been able to see Servant Corps post before Inaluct, I would've retracted my vote as per his word, but now retracting my vote will almost certainly get me killed.

Unless.....

I vote for Poltifar.

P.S: I'm being active because i'm paranoid about missing my turn, I pointed out who I thought the vigilante was because I thought it was obvious, and we still don't know exactly who it is anyway.

Even in his latist words, not a shred of proof is given to any of his two accusations:

*Gazes into Poltifars eyes*

Besides Penguin, whos vote against i've now retracted, all of my votes have had some kind of reasoning behind them, even penguin's did... I think.

I understood the implications of being the first to try and solve this from the mafia game, and I did it anyway. To be honest, I felt like I only survived the first round by complete fluke (helped by a rivalry between two now dead).

But now, it has come to this. One of us will die today Poltifar, and unless you are the doctor, then I swear by every fiber of my being that it shall be you.

For emphasis, I vote for Poltifar

Tell me, where is the proof found in these speeches? It is just accusations and more accusations to both I and Penguin, with fluff in between to try to hide the unixisting proof he can not show.

Isn't that what a crafty werewolf would do, bait the honest people of this town to kill atleast one of its memebers, ones he is sure are innocents or could hinder his plans, while trying to remove any doubt from himself?

So I implore you, people of the town, to reconsider my put to death. What exactly have I done, what crimes have I committed, by being more silent than others, while Omath accused your family and friends wrongly and without a single explanation or shred of proof?

I shall be awaiting your death for payance to all your crimes of unjust accusations, and who knows what murders, Omath Erius.

[/RP]
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:14:01 am by Poltifar »
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Swiftfreddy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2008, 09:25:05 am »

Nice Speech.
We have no hard evidence at all on anybody but we must lynch someone.
I understand we can't all be online a lot of the time but my vote still remains against you Poltifar. You will not likely be lynched anyway.
Going from being the quiet type to a long theatric speech type is quite a large step. A bit suspicious if you ask me.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2008, 09:32:00 am »

Bah, I'm playing the 'crazy old man that doesnt normally come out of his house unless its to berate people with long speeches' role in this game :P
<@Akroma> eh

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2008, 09:46:50 am »

Also @Omath Erius (1 or two pages back) : Werewolves can't kill eachother during the night, they just see that the other is a werewolf then run off. They then become aware of that persons identity and must try and lynch them I suppose. (Says in the first post I think).

I believe this is wrong. Werewolves cannot infect each other...but werewolves can kill each other. That's need to be taken into account, if the werewolves kill each other, it makes our job easier.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2008, 10:32:44 am »

Also @Omath Erius (1 or two pages back) : Werewolves can't kill eachother during the night, they just see that the other is a werewolf then run off. They then become aware of that persons identity and must try and lynch them I suppose. (Says in the first post I think).

I believe this is wrong. Werewolves cannot infect each other...but werewolves can kill each other. That's need to be taken into account, if the werewolves kill each other, it makes our job easier.

I just realized that that's extremely suspicious. The rules don't say anything about that. I think that Swiftfreddy is a werewolf and either was attacked by another werewolf or attacked another one, since that's the first I've heard about this thing.

I might change my vote later on, based on this.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2008, 10:39:04 am »

Hmm... I don't think Politifar is a werewolf. Not yet at least. Also, I think SwiftFreddy might be... But, I'm at a loss as for whom to lynch. Does anyone want to take the time to gather data on lynch votes? (I'm really lazy in the mornings)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2008, 10:42:54 am »

Omath Erius - Poltifar Reason: NO REASON Previously was Penguin Reason: NO REASON
Cheetar - Penguinofhorror Reason: Absence (Wont get screwed) .
Servant Corps - Omath Erius Reason: Accused first without reason.
inaluct - Omath Erius Reason: Same as Servant also too active.
Dwarfaholic - Poltifar Reason: Voted against him last time.
Zako - Dwarfaholic Reason: Voted against him last time.
Swiftfreddy - Poltifar Reason: In-active, currently not a valued player as far as I know.
Poltifar - Omath Erius Reason: Unjustly accusing 2 people with absolutely no proof or reason.

Penguinofhorror - 1
Omath Erius - 3
Poltifar - 3
Dwarfaholic - 1

I think that thats the current votes.
<@Akroma> eh

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2008, 10:53:33 am »

I'll vote for Omath Erius then, as I'm more suspicious of him, as well as to tie up the votes. Poltifar is certainly not a werewolf...

And I'm not the vigilante, guys. Sorry to disappoint.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2008, 11:01:20 am »

Ok, current votes:

Omath Erius - Poltifar Reason: NO REASON Previously was Penguin Reason: NO REASON
Cheetar - Penguinofhonor Reason: Absence (Wont get screwed) .
Servant Corps - Omath Erius Reason: Accused first without reason.
inaluct - Omath Erius Reason: Same as Servant also too active.
Dwarfaholic - Poltifar Reason: Voted against him last time.
Zako - Dwarfaholic Reason: Voted against him last time.
Swiftfreddy - Poltifar Reason: In-active, currently not a valued player as far as I know.
Poltifar - Omath Erius Reason: Unjustly accusing 2 people with absolutely no proof or reason.
Qwerty (sorry, I didn't notice his post before) - Dwarfaholic Reason: to balance the votes, and because I don't have time to think.
webadict - Omath Erius Reason: suspicious of him, and to tie up votes.

Penguinofhonor - 1
Omath Erius - 4
Poltifar - 3
Dwarfaholic - 2
<@Akroma> eh

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 04, 2008, 11:13:47 am »

Wait, that doesn't tie up the votes at all! Oh well. I dunno... but what with people dying, and infections... How many people are werewolves? So, 1 werewolf per day is infected or one person is killed, which means there are, supposing there are two werewolves starting, 4 werewolves (since each pack killed one person last night). That's a heck of a lot.

Swiftfreddy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Werewolf - Accepting Players
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2008, 11:15:56 am »

Question: What happens if one werewolf trys to infect someone who is already a werewolf (just one of the opposite faction)?

As stated in the OP, they both realize each others' identities (except for faction). Nothing further happens.

Thats how I know. . .
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:42:22 am by Swiftfreddy »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2008, 11:17:30 am »

Alright this is what I know; Pandarsenic was the detective, there is a vigilante left, and he knows the identity of a werewolf.

Swiftfreddy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2008, 11:20:45 am »

I think Pandarsenic called out just before his death that Banzayatc was the werewolf.
He is dead now and the vigilante is the only person who probably knows Banzayatc true identity. .

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2008, 11:23:00 am »

Thats how I know. . .

Swiftfreedy: That only applies to Infection. Not murder. A werewolf cannot infect someone who is a werewolf, but they can murder anyone, werewolf or not.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Swiftfreddy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Werewolf - Accepting Players
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2008, 11:25:34 am »

Question: What happens if one werewolf trys to infect someone who is already a werewolf (just one of the opposite faction)?

As stated in the OP, they both realize each others' identities (except for faction). Nothing further happens.
I think that applies that `nothing further happens` but hopefully Squeegy can clear it up.

More on the topic of the lynch. I think its quite suspicious how Poltifar is Silent for 7 pages and then as soon as I accuse him he becomes much more active. And then he picks to vote for Omath who was tieing in votes with him and empiphises (using bold) that he had no reason to vote for two different people (which is fair enough) I suppose you could be clearing your name as an innocent but who knows. .

Anyway, 1 vote left from penguinofhorror. Hopefully he will pick Poltifar so we don't have to lynch someone without any real reason but I can't sway his vote.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 11:37:54 am by Swiftfreddy »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19