Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: Werewolf - IT'S OVER  (Read 32548 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Werewolf - IT'S OVER
« Reply #255 on: December 06, 2008, 11:19:41 pm »

Dang! We got bit up good!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 06, 2008, 11:20:54 pm »

So who lived?

And how did Swiftfreddy know I was a werewolf?

Edited post to say. And he randomly chose you I guess.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 06, 2008, 11:24:00 pm »

We shoulda just kept infecting people, but that woulda been lame.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2008, 11:26:01 pm »

Well, I killed the doctor at least. So I'm happy about that. :)

Sorry A_Fey_Dwarf...

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 06, 2008, 11:26:16 pm »

I stopped infecting people when you started killing people needlessly. I concluded the werewolves likely outnumbered the townies, so I just ordered POH and I to start killing suspected werewolves.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 06, 2008, 11:27:13 pm »

Psh... it's more fun to kill people then to just sit back and infect everyone...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 07, 2008, 12:15:42 am »

What Banzayatc told me after he infected me:
- Now listen closely, fledgeling. You're my servant now, and you WILL obey me. If you disobey, I'll kill you. If you obey, you'll be free when our clan is out of this mess. The first order - you will attack webadict. Preferably infect him, but it's usually hard for fledgelings not to kill their victims, and I don't really care.
My action for the night was "kill Banzayatc."

Here's what happened from Banzayatc's point of view:
You rise from your bed, having just turned into a werewolf. You leave your cabin, and walk along the dirt path towards the town center. Suddenly, you see a shadow. You turn around quickly, in time to recognize it as a werewolf. It advances, fangs bared, when suddenly everything goes red. You gasp out, and turn your head in time to see a man holding a smoking gun. The werewolf stops and flees, and the man walks above your corpse. He reloads the shotgun, and fires into your head once again. All goes black.

You have died.
I was the werewolf in that, and the goddam vigilante stole my kill.  :P

My next night action was infecting webadict. Here's the extremely-lucky-for-you-villagers outcome:
Quote from: Squeegy
Poltifar: You awake in the night, and rise from your bed. You decide to take a walk, and arrive at the town center. You hear rustling footsteps, and turn. Three shadows are behind you! Servant Corps and penguinofhonor arrive from one dirt path, and inaluct drops down from the rooftop. You start to turn around to run, when suddenly you are hit from behind by something large.

Webadict slams into your abdomen, tearing you in two with his sharp claws and teeth. He rolls as he hits the ground, and stands up. Servant Corps and inaluct both cry out. Servant Corps rushes at webadict, and penguinofhonor growls in fury as he realizes Poltifar is dead. Inaluct hangs back, in shock. Servant lunges, and webadict dodges. He turns to taunt Servant Corps and is ambushed from behind. Penguinofhonor closes his jaws around webadict's neck and hits the ground. He stands on all fours, and shakes webadict around by the neck. A sickening crunch is heard, and penguin releases his death grip.

As webadict's corpse falls to the ground, a roar is heard from behind. Penguin and Servant turn to see inaluct, enraged at the loss of webadict. He charges forward on all fours and slams into penguin, knocking him into the air. He crashes into the wooden top of the well in the town center and breaks it, falling through it into the well. Servant recovers and attacks inaluct. Reeling from his attack, inaluct is surprised and knocked over. The two tangle together, landing hits on each other, before Servant Corps rips his throat out.

He struggles to his feet, and collapses. He tries to drag himself back toward his cabin, but lies still on the dirt path, dead from blood loss.

Somewhere in there, Pandarsenic came out and said I had been infected by Banzayatc before he edited it out. That snoring post was originally me accusing Zako and trying to change the subject, or something like that. I think I accused him of being in the Klu Klux Klan.

I was going to come out and admit to being a werewolf, but I decided not to. Maybe next time.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 07, 2008, 12:22:32 am »

Yeah, I immediately removed the post where I yelled when I realized that I got no last words. D:

I had said something along the lines of:

"You fools, I'm the detective and I saw Banzayatc infect inaluGGGKKKKKKK!!"
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 07, 2008, 12:24:04 am »

Haha... Yeah... I don't know why Zako got killed... He was a good sidekick. No one suspected him...

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 07, 2008, 12:26:19 am »

Hint: Werewolves get enraged when their prey dies at someone else's hands.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 07, 2008, 12:28:39 am »

I was planning on roleclaiming the Mayorship the second Day as well as admit I am the werewolf, in an attempt to get the Townies to ally with my werewolf faction against the other werewolf faction, and thereby help my faction stay alive and claim victory alongside the Townies.

I cancelled the plan when Banzayatc was killed, because I planned on accusing Banzayatc in order to try and prove my loyalty to the Townies.

Also, I tried to infect Banzayatc the first night, so I knew Banzayatc was a werewolf. I didn't vote to lynch him though, because he didn't have enough votes to be lynched (and I didn't want to make myself a target).
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 07, 2008, 12:29:54 am »

Haha, I was debating on whether to kill Poltifar or Servant Corps.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 07, 2008, 12:32:01 am »

Just to stop me from getting PMed by werewolves.

I gave the orders for POH to kill Politifar, and I attempted to kill webadict.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: Werewolf - Third Day
« Reply #268 on: December 07, 2008, 02:16:15 am »

Ok, those suspicious (to me).
Servant Corps
Qwertyuiopas
Penguinofhonor.
Inaluct
Omath Erius
Swift Freddy
Webadict
Poltifar
Dwarfaholic
Zako

You may notice this is everyone still alive but me. That's because I have nobody to trust. We need the civilians to band together. First off I would like the detective to check me to see if I am werewolf or not, so they can tell if they can trust me. Even if I am civilian, do not give me your role, as I might be infected later and therefore be obliged to KILL YOU. But, after a while, once everybody forgets this post, check me again and pm me if I am still civilian. From then I shall pm you my plans on banding the civilians together.
This would have worked and me, as the Mayor, would have guided the citizens to glorious new realisation. Damn werewolves and their kill everyone first, infect later strategy.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 07, 2008, 02:28:52 am »

AHA! See, I wasnt a werewolf! Omath's fears and accusations were for naught!
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19