Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, December 1st, 2008  (Read 22065 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, December 1st, 2008
« on: December 01, 2008, 08:23:46 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, December 1st, 2008

Mission Status (Threetoe):

After years of adventuring, the Bay 12 Avatar finds himself on the last road to final victory where he trips on a stone and lands face down, breaking six of his front teeth.  As he sits, crying in despair at his bad fortune, your support, like heavenly dentistry, descend from heaven and replace the broken incisors with wooden dentures.  It is true, that when the adventurer growls, the goblins now laugh at his cheap appearance, but at least he can still chew his food.  Between the start of the adventure and victory are many challenges.  One cannot skip ahead, but rather must face each challenge in turn.  It is in these dark times that your generosity is most needed.  Show us the way to the future, and we will build a magnificent palace there to shine for all time.

Programming Schedule (Toady One):

There are eight weekend days in December, so I'll be doing Dwarf Fortress for 23 days this month.  Due to uncertain holiday plans, I'm not sure if there will be a month-end break, or some other sort of break.

In any case, the Countdown continues.  I'll be finishing up body issues and moving on to wound/combat revisions this month.

Fun with Numbers:

It seems the global economic meltdown has led to a contraction in the pay-if-you-want gaming sector!  Or perhaps there's less interest in what I'm doing right now.  The release doldrums will continue for another few months at least, but there are a variety of neat things coming up in there.  Hopefully it will turn out well.

November:  $1305.10
October:   $1868.30
September: $1695.48
August:    $3101.50
July:      $5543.99
June:      $1531.09
May:       $1943.71
April:     $3757.64
March:     $1749.50
February:  $2844.93
January:   $1697.73

Releases:

• Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress (alpha, Windows/Mac)
  • Liberal Crime Squad
  • WWI Medic
  • Kobold Quest (Windows/Mac)
  • Squiggles
  • Corin's Mystery Massacre
  • Kosovo Karnage
  • Genealogy Poker
  • Star Zoo
  • Primordial Souper Star
  • Mutant Lab Escape: Wog to Freedom
  • Blood Cave of Satan
  • Brown 2: Ready on the Firing Line
  • Asteroid Bowels Raider
  • Sub Games (5)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:48:49 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!