Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Most Epic artifact EVER  (Read 121282 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Most Epic artifact EVER
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2009, 05:01:06 pm »

Is Planepacked really the original name?  Because it's extremely appropriate.  You'd need to pack quite a few planes of reality together to get that monstrosity.

Doppel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2009, 08:09:08 pm »

I believe it is yes.

Also i was kidding previously.
Doppel has been ecstatic lately. He took joy in playing DF lately. He slept on a rough cave keyboard recently.
He is a member of the Dwarf Fortress Forums.
Doppel likes the color Dark Blue, cats for their aloofness and girls for their silky soft brea beards.
He appreciates art and natural beauty.

Durin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2009, 10:35:36 pm »

So this has been around a month or so, or more.  I find myself wishing Toady had chimed in.  That is AWESOME!  All I have is this silly bauxite bracelet...  :-S

Cool topic.  Found it on Wiki and read the thread.  =)

Solarn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2009, 09:23:07 am »

So this has been around a month or so, or more.  I find myself wishing Toady had chimed in.  That is AWESOME!  All I have is this silly bauxite bracelet...  :-S

A month? Try more than half a YEAR. The original post was made in December 2008.
Planepacked is the greatest artifact in the history of dwarvenkind and there shall be none like it ever again.

Durin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2009, 06:52:28 pm »

A month? Try more than half a YEAR. The original post was made in December 2008.
Planepacked is the greatest artifact in the history of dwarvenkind and there shall be none like it ever again.

A month since anyone had posted.

Durin <---Resurrector of Ancient Threads

shadowclasper

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McSpacemarine, AxeDwarf
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2009, 07:37:19 pm »

http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=43214.0
THINK AGAIN BUSTER!
Project Manager for Towergirls: Subtitle Pending

Vynergy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2009, 09:03:40 pm »

THINK AGAIN BUSTER!

That one doesn't contain the history of the world and of the artifact itself two times over.  ::) Planepacked is certainly the most unique of all the Epic Artifacts.
"I can only think of one game that allows me to genocide anything through needlessly advanced death-traps for great profit.

That game is Dwarf Fortress."

Foa

• Bay Watcher
  • And I thought foxfire was stylish in winter.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2009, 09:12:31 pm »

THINK AGAIN BUSTER!

That one doesn't contain the history of the world and of the artifact itself two times over.  ::) Planepacked is certainly the most unique of all the Epic Artifacts.
Well, the artifact Planepacked has enough information to span 169 building materials, Boiledprinces has enough information to span around 250 building materials.

Boiledprinces > Planepacked

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2009, 09:13:04 pm »

A month since anyone had posted.

Durin <---Resurrector of Ancient Threads

about that...
see the one about achievements.
after way more time than yours. pg 6

Vynergy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2009, 09:54:06 pm »

THINK AGAIN BUSTER!

Well, the artifact Planepacked has enough information to span 169 building materials, Boiledprinces has enough information to span around 250 building materials.

Boiledprinces > Planepacked

Boiledprinces was not created at/and is not a byproduct of the place where the universe folds and reality itself bends.

:)
"I can only think of one game that allows me to genocide anything through needlessly advanced death-traps for great profit.

That game is Dwarf Fortress."

Foa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2009, 11:02:27 pm »

Boiledprinces is larger, a flood gate, and has more knowledge and wisdom on it, it is THE DOOR!!!

THE DOOR, it knows all that was once was, and all that will be, the door is nothing, the door is everything, IT CAN SEE BEYOND YOUR SOUL!!!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2009, 11:08:40 pm »

It is the DOOR that sits upon the twists of reality, the DOOR that one must pass through in order to behold Planepacked!

Soon we shall have an entire fortress constructed of reality-defying hiccups of physics!

Foa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2009, 01:27:14 am »

It is the DOOR that sits upon the twists of reality, the DOOR that one must pass through in order to behold Planepacked!

Soon we shall have an entire fortress constructed of reality-defying hiccups of physics!
Without being effected by it's fractal paradox, remember, the fractal prospectus can only handle so much before the universe terminates it, and it's surrounding with a wave of penultimate destruction.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2009, 02:11:41 am »

So long as we don't stick any windows inside other windows we're good.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2009, 02:36:01 am »

Show us memory dump of this infidel floodgate, we will see if it is worthy of Planepacked :P
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9