Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]

Author Topic: wehtam's roll to dodge round one, turn 32 and the game is on for new stuff.  (Read 53938 times)

sir diesalot

• Bay Watcher
  • WAIT IT'S A NINE!
    • View Profile

I think it kinda died but I'm not sure.
NOT THE BEES!

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

Hey everyone now that I'm in college I have found my classes are set to give me lots of free time so I am going to attempt CPR on this RTD and see if I can get it running again.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm back too.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I will be sure that he updates regularly. And better.
I would like to note that his internet is CRAP, so I don't blame him for being unable to do this regularly.
"The best times in life are when you can genuienly add a bwa to your ha"

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, Wehttam and I have come to an agreement. In order to be sure that this things lives, I'm going to help him out. Meaning, I may occaccionally write the actions, or roll the rolls ect. DOn't worry, I'll be fair. I'll try it out now.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I seal my powers to revert to human form and then, using the space created melt the ice around me with my sword.
You try to summon up whatever traces of humanity exist within you (6) and you suddenly find that you are no longer an ice spirit! The ice vanishes alonside your ice-spirit nature, freeing yourself from your ice cage thing. You now have a +2 cryokinesis. +2 cryokinesis exp.
:I
All these hard choices... I guess I buy 1 anything-to-anything potion.
You buy an anything to anything potion and drink it (5). You suddenly find that your body is tingling! As your companions watch in awe, you transform into a gyrados! As they look in wonder at your red scales (yes, you’re shiney), you bellow a loud roar. (You may choose as a passive action to change between human and gyrados each turn. Gyrados has a +2 to lazor firing, water related actions, and general breaking/hurting things moves. Gyrados cannot overshoot unless you roll a 6+2. If you do transform into a gyrados, you detransform at the end of the turn, and you may not transform until the turn after the next one.) Your Magicarp minion lieks you and evolves into a mudkip. You detransform.
I buy a medpack. I then start again on my plan to create numerous PETC flyers
Ok, you buy your medpack and (2) fail to do anything useful, realizing that you have no supplies. The medpack takes pity on you and spits out some pills. PEELS HERE!
I go through the door, examine my surroundings, and act accordingly. I ain't no shopper!
Wolfmanz tries to walk through the door (1) and trips. He does not go through the door.
Yanlin the points for the kiosk are from npc kills.
Then I kill some lawns!
You find a lawn and (4) stab it repeatedly with your epic spear. It erupts into a sea of blood and you dicsover that, in fact, it was alive! You continue stabbing it. +2 points!
I turn myself into a nature spirit.
You begin your meditations and (5) find that you have developed a new sense of nature! You have become a nature spirit! +1 plant related rolls! +2 plant exp! (now you get +3 total on plant rolls, good luck, man).
Will gets pushed through the door
I like it! A mystical force sneaks behind poor, unsuspecting will and turns out to be (3) the ghost of the enron corperation. Fortunantly for will, It’s just a ghost, but he is so terrified by the appirition that he (4) runs through the door, screaming like a sissy.
edit: Comment removed for sheer stupidity.
You never made a roll, so I’ll make you go through the door(5). You do so, stepping on Wolfmanz in the process.
Whatever is on the other side of the door will be revealed here.

Will Foley
Clothes: Wearing a kilt with yellow and orange stripes.
Possessions: Currently has two small obsidian pebbles in his sarge. Holding "Cheese Kitten the Rock of Infinite Dancing"
Health: Currently a chaos tree. Awesome shield for 1  turns

neo1096
Clothes: An iridescent red kilt
Abilities: +2 to rolls involving cryokinesis, immune to cold, Soul Stealer
Possessions: Wielding a flaming sword made of blood and frozen methane. Has 5 dog, 2 chicken, and 1 sheep soul in crystalline form.
Status Ice Arm/Cannon,
Skills: Cryokinesis Exp 4/16.
Health: Unharmed. Awesome shield for 1 turns

inaluct
Clothes: A green legendary artifact "Kilt of a Thousand Dying Suns" .
Possessions: Wielding the “Rat Mourning Star”. Air breathing “mudkip” minion. Duel action candies.
Skills: 2/4 exp for hand to hand and 6/8 exp telepathy. +1 telepathy. Can communicate with goblins/ know lots about them. Can transform into a gyrados once every 3 turns (+2 to water and crushing (or killing) related rolls, cant overshoot unless he rolls a 6).
Health: fine. Awesome shield for 1  turns

Cheeetar
Clothes: A camouflage kilt. Artifact “mollie’s ribbon”.
Abilities: Carp-Whisperer and Summoner at the cost of bleeding.
Possessions: Wielding an adamantine long sword and a pig minion “Snowball the pig of rebellion”. Has a medpack and some pills. PEELS HERE.
Skills: 1/4 exp for hiding and 2/8 exp for mimicry. +1 mimicry.
Health: fine. Awesome shield for 1 turns

Yanlin
Clothes: A transparent kilt.
Abilities: Can see the true nature of the things near him as a free action.
Possessions: Holding the “Spear of Destiny”, a wedge-shaped tower shield and a set of chain mail armor . Has a large ghost minion made of 7 goblin souls 3 minds attack, 3 defend, and 1 scouts.
Skills: 1/8 exp for armor crafting +1 armor crafting, 1/4 exp healer, and 2/4 exp spirit manipulation. Ghost allows 2nd free action when not in other use.
Health: normal. Awesome shield for 1 turns

Wolfmanz
Clothes: A purple kilt.
Possessions: Holding the "Snacksaphone", 3 anything-to-anything potions.
Status: Has 4 extra limbs 2 able to hold and interact with things but are ethereal and thus cannot be touched or destroyed the other 2 are huge ethereal wings. Promoted to Stevist arch angel. Arch angel Properties
Health: normal. Awesome shield for 1 turns

Correleon
Clothes:A light blue kilt.
Possessions: none
Skills: 0/12 exp in electric manipulation +1 to electric rolls. Immune to pain and headaches has +1 to dodge rolls. 0/8 exp explosion magic +1 explosion rolls.
Health: immaterial. Awesome shield for 1 turns

Penguinofhonor
Clothes: Dark green kilt.
Possessions: The ropes he was bound in.
Skill: 0/8 exp plant manipulation, +3 plant rolls. Is a nature spirit.
Health: fine . Awesome shield for 1 turns

Friendly Sheep
Clothes: Wool
Abilities: Innate sheep speak, Is an agent of the PETC
Possessions: None

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We are back!
Anyone who thinks we might need to start over, please say so.

wehtamjd92

• Bay Watcher
  • Gorram reavers.
    • View Profile

ok wow. wolfmanz when I outlined what you were supposed to do you kinda did it wrong. Based on those rolls you havn't read the rules or the stats of anyone in ages, also spelling. I will repair these as soon as possible.
It takes someone special to put the laughter back in slaughter.

What did you all go and order a dead guy for?

Will Foley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I still need a roll, so let's see...
If I'm shoved through the door, I look around menacingly. If not, I step through the door and then stare around menacingly.

sir diesalot

• Bay Watcher
  • WAIT IT'S A NINE!
    • View Profile

Wow it's alive!
I'm still up for being the new character when everyone moves on to the next area, or whenever I was going to be introduced.
NOT THE BEES!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile

I'll continue with my quest to make an indefinite supply of flyers to spread everywhere, to aid in the converting of critters.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well Sir, if you want you have be my character. It hurts to have yourself be trampled on.

And I know, i missed a few things on the rolls. We also need to wait for wehtam, because he's the only one who knows what's coming up well (I know some).
For Instance, Will is on a tree. Sorry. You..... YOU JUST SOMEHOW GET THROUGH THE DOOR!
That's all I noticed.
And shut up abot my speling, mr. gramarr aka mr. lazy.

sir diesalot

• Bay Watcher
  • WAIT IT'S A NINE!
    • View Profile

No thanks Wolfmanz, I've already got a character that I sent to Wehtam a while ago, just waiting to be introduced.
NOT THE BEES!

Correleon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I walk through the door some more.

Wolfmanz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I'll probably just let myself live then.
I'd wait for Wehtam to tell us what the new area is before posting any new rolls. I'll yell at him to do it soon.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]