Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164]

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 416747 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!
« Reply #2445 on: July 20, 2012, 05:45:52 pm »

I personally just want some closure: either finish the story, or tell us it's had its run and it's over.  I'm fine either way, but I've been waiting patiently over a year for another update.  I'd hate to go another year thinking it was still on and it wasn't  ;)

+5
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: July 21, 2012, 01:19:28 am »

I personally just want some closure: either finish the story, or tell us it's had its run and it's over.  I'm fine either way, but I've been waiting patiently over a year for another update.  I'd hate to go another year thinking it was still on and it wasn't  ;)

+6
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

brcruchairman

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: July 28, 2012, 01:53:45 am »

+7

magmaholic

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hello again"- canadian stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: July 28, 2012, 06:45:27 am »

+8
I am a Goober.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #2449 on: July 28, 2012, 11:20:29 am »

+9

Oh wait....

I probably don't get to vote on this do I?  Haha

Ok ok I hear ya.  You dont want me dragging it on anymore, and getting everyone's hopes up only to dash them against the rocks like an elven baby.  Fair enough.

Well....then I will work in secret.  I will play DF in my spare time, taking notes and saving pics.  If I finish the story I will return here and post the updates.  If I get distracted by work and/or blonde beach bunnies....well....then may Armok have mercy upon my douchey soul.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164]