Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419731 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Urist Salvedangers the Dwarven Pol Pot (now with more Armok!)
« Reply #675 on: June 02, 2009, 07:02:50 pm »

I modded in some fire demons (not spirits of fire).

size 30000 damblock 30000, attack 30000, and two kinds of fire attacks. Plus it has a body temperature of 25000 DF degrees.

um... dude.  Think that's enough?

To paraphrase Jackrabbit...."MOAR DAKKA!!!!!!"

And no.  It wasnt enough. 
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #676 on: June 02, 2009, 07:03:53 pm »

Awesome fire demon of doom! Surprised it got hurt at all haha

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fuck yeah!
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #677 on: June 02, 2009, 07:12:10 pm »

Mythmonster2 - Yes I saved it.  No, only 20 rebels died.  Only ones left are uber military dwarves and cripples who were far from the action.

Christes - The hermit challenge would definitely be better on my FPS.  If the forums are ever to have a century long community story, we're going to need there to be only one or a few dwarves.

Creamcorn - Hahaha...before your guy can be made to look like he spiked his brain with a bolt, he needs to get involved with a crazy bitch that wants to kill him.  Oh wait....that already happened.  Yeah your guys doomed.

RavingManiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 02, 2009, 11:56:03 pm »

Wait, how did you get the fire demons into the fortress? Did you breach adamantine, or mod some random domestic animal?
Thief:"Quiet kitty, Qui-"
Cat:"THIEF! Protect the hoard from the skulking filth!"
The resulting party killed 20 dwarves, crippled 2 more and the remaining 9 managed to get along and have a nice party.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #679 on: June 03, 2009, 12:29:25 am »

Wait, how did you get the fire demons into the fortress? Did you breach adamantine, or mod some random domestic animal?

I crafted them out of goats.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #680 on: June 03, 2009, 12:49:08 am »

Well, of the five goats in cages that transformed into fire demons, only one is alive.  It appears damblock 30000 is insufficient against dwarven might.  Damblock of 50000 overloads the variable.  So I cant make anything much stronger than around 32,000-36,000 I believe.

Anyways, this Knighttrusses the Dishonest goals has left the entire inside of the fortress a bloody mess.  Look at the stairwell...

Home Sweet Home, eh? 

It appears the Human Diplomat Dunem Trickscars doesnt like it here.  Hes stuck.  The Guild Representative has been killed.  Everything is bashed up and charred.  He just shuffles around now.....waiting for the end.

Outside, the other four demons didnt manage to do as much damage as Knighttrusses with his dishonest goals.  They managed only to wound several military dwarves before succumbing to their axes.  However, they did manage to set the place on fire, and four dwarves were burnt alive in the ensuing fun!!!

Well Knighttrusses here is wounded....

..and is (somewhat) easy pickings for a few champions that gangbang him.  The bridges that link the fortress to the outside world were burnt up in the fight.  The rebels are completely cut off now.  Most of their military remains outside the fortress beyond the moat. 

They will surely starve...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 01:54:37 am by MrGimp »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 03, 2009, 02:07:44 am »

Ha! Dumb rebels. Always starving. Will they ever learn?

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #682 on: June 03, 2009, 02:25:32 am »

Ha! Dumb rebels. Always starving. Will they ever learn?

Hey you're out there too y'know!    ;D

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 03, 2009, 05:17:55 am »

Will I ever learn? I'm starting to think I picked the losing team.

mythmonster2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 03, 2009, 01:47:07 pm »

No, really? I just chose this team for some fun, to have the Queen betrayed by her own special group. So, I assume that I am either dead, near dead, or locked out.
Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
And neither can I...

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 03, 2009, 05:31:11 pm »

Creamcorn - Hahaha...before your guy can be made to look like he spiked his brain with a bolt, he needs to get involved with a crazy bitch that wants to kill him.  Oh wait....that already happened.  Yeah your guys doomed.

Hmmm? Can it involve alcohol, lots and lots of alcohol? Or maybe chains, lots and lots of chains. Or how about losing consciousness?
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 04, 2009, 05:25:41 am »

The spambots would be a lot more subtle if they could spell or structure a sentence. Honestly, it's not like I ever want the product.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 04, 2009, 11:57:04 am »

:D  Yay! Spambots!
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 04, 2009, 02:09:37 pm »

At least they're trying to join in on the conversation.

Sapient computers have to start somewhere. :P

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #689 on: June 04, 2009, 02:51:12 pm »

At least they're trying to join in on the conversation.

Sapient computers have to start somewhere. :P

Lol, thats one way of looking at it!  I thought the bot did pretty good.  The only things that give it away are 1 - the link for Refrigerator Water Filters, and 2 - answering a question no one asked.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 164