Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 416956 times)

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #1395 on: January 15, 2010, 02:23:29 pm »

Legendary Statue Garden anyone?
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: January 15, 2010, 07:32:05 pm »

Dear Diray
i am getting tired of this fortress , i tell you why

first of all , someone called winston smith created a random and plain statue that only contains circles as the main attraction , and yet he was't even a god damned legendary stonecrafter , damn

second , no matter how much i yell at the queen , she will never listen to me , its two session when i begain yelling at the queen to change my name to spaher , and yet she does not even bother replying......

lol , had to stir this one up , you should of used DC to change the procession to fey mod

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1397 on: January 15, 2010, 08:29:48 pm »

Nah, I mentioned it twice.  Spaher's in!  I just havent mentioned him in the story yet.   ;D

The one who should really be mad at me is Khamero.  haha
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

addictgamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Developer
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1398 on: January 15, 2010, 08:32:00 pm »

I think I requested a dwarf a while back...

Don't forget that...

If not, then I'll request a new one...
I'm patiently waiting for the ability to mine and construct palaces in adventure mode.
Barony. A 3D, multiplayer roguelike I am developing.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1399 on: January 15, 2010, 08:34:39 pm »

Legendary Statue Garden anyone?

How legendary could it really be though?  It's only worth 39,000 dwarfbucks.

I suppose that is a decent enough amount to cheer up peasants though.  It's just so detestable to actually give the peasants a statue garden since the Queen confiscated the last one for her own private use.   :P
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1400 on: January 15, 2010, 08:39:45 pm »

I think I requested a dwarf a while back...

Don't forget that...

If not, then I'll request a new one...

You mean Akhier?  Or were you Mario?

They're both in.  Akhier, and Mario are awaiting their certain death....errrr.....their glorious chance for glory in the arena!!!

addictgamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Developer
    • View Profile
    • Github
« Reply #1401 on: January 15, 2010, 09:31:21 pm »

Very good job so far.

I would like a dwarf, a male preferably, and if an engineer or blacksmith or mason or miner is open, I'd take one and in that order. If not, then military. And if not even that, any dwarf that is free. Nickname: Captain Coder.

Did the queen get her heir yet or is that in a future update?

The two engineers are taken, but I do have a furnace operator guy that helps smelt our gobs of platinum and magnetite ores.  Ill make you him if that's cool.

As for Urist's heir...yeah, I hope that happens in a future update  :)  .... but it might not   :-\   

The dwarves will do what the dwarves will do.

Ok, here is my dwarf. I found it a few pages back.
I'm patiently waiting for the ability to mine and construct palaces in adventure mode.
Barony. A 3D, multiplayer roguelike I am developing.

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: January 15, 2010, 10:18:28 pm »

Wooo, blood. :D

Whats happening with Eagle in his cave? He must get magma to simplify his life.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: January 15, 2010, 11:15:19 pm »

Can I claim a dwarf?

Name: Xanthius
Male
Preferred: Military, Metalsmith (any type), Miner or Mason (preferably Military)

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: January 15, 2010, 11:55:53 pm »

I'm not going to request a dwarf because it seems like it's full up, and I know it's hard to include/remember everyone and then write them up in stories.

Anyhoo, very, very great fortress. I've been reading it a few hours a night, and I have rarely laughed so hard in my life at some point. It probably makes me a horrible person, but I found the section of baby killing the most hilarious and grabbed the Haiku as my sig. This is probably the most cruel/gruesome/disturbing/hilarious fortresses I've ever seen, and I believe it's damned near topping Boatmurdered in epicness.

Great Work.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1405 on: January 16, 2010, 12:02:37 am »

Haha, thanks!  And thanks to everyone for reading!  I would have abandoned it a long time ago if it hadnt been for people reading this story.  I didnt even intend to write it...it all just kinda happened!

Anyways, as a tribute, heres a list of all the insane people who have become part of this travesty of a fortress and whose dwarves' are still alive...

The nobles are all Armok worshippers, and so is anyone with the prefix 'Master' in their profession title.  Oh, and our Engineer of Death worships Armok too.  Everyone else is a filthy pagan.

Xanthius and Cheddarius: I added you guys in as marksdwarves.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:34:02 am by MrGimp »

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1406 on: January 16, 2010, 12:34:50 am »

Okay Captain Coder, I put you in and updated the Scroll of Life.

And now, for my favorite part...the Scroll of Death...

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: January 16, 2010, 12:42:37 am »

dear diray

its a crazy day here , i just saw a poster that said "the scroll of life" , i mean , what the hell is that? i bet 5 thousand dollars that queen urist is going to make a "scroll of death" , its insane in this fortress , but armok's wealth makes everyone crazy , how can we help that? except i don't really worship armok , but pretend to so i don't get murdered.
geez , i think i am going to make a new warcry , "WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF YOU JUST GOT DOMINATED" , was what i am planning to choose due to the insanity of this fortress

i refuse to be one of those insane crazy people! lol

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1408 on: January 16, 2010, 12:47:27 am »

Scroll of Death

308 dead dwarves rot in our catacombs.  Although, there were 69 dead dwarves in Blockedlance before Urist arrived.  So that's a total of 377 dwarven spirits haunting the grounds.  Plus a few dwarven caravan guards and the dwarven trade rep and diplomat.  So about 380 or so.

Still nowhere near my goal of 1000.  I dont get migrants anymore though, and these dwarves wont breed (maybe cause I kill all the heathen children?).
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:02:37 am by MrGimp »

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: January 16, 2010, 12:59:04 am »

ergh! that thing can fill an entire page!
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 164