Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124]

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 77536 times)

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #1845 on: October 13, 2019, 11:07:02 pm »

The beer schnapps did not burn as much as I thought it might. It did, however, taste vaguely like Labatt Blue or some other generic pisswater. "Inspired by beer," indeed.

A novelty, surely. A delicacy, nope.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: October 18, 2019, 01:25:36 am »

OGDKF X-PIRATEZ
SO um a while back I found the youtube channel of a text/screenshot-RPer I really enjoyed (it-he software, tapewolf), and was fricken floored by his voice.

Yeah, this... kinda keeps happening.  I read or even exchange messages with someone, naturally "hearing" their words in my own voice, right?  For some time.  Months, maybe over a year - then I happen to hear their actual voice somehow.

It's always deeper, but omigosh this, and the accent-
I'm sorry, this is super inappropriate, but Dioxine sounds fucking hot.
And I'm pretty sure his weird (insane, impractical) fuck-the-rules anarchy outlook means that this's fine, since I have no intention of making it any weirder than this statement of admiration.  Frick, what a guy.

I was going to link to the LP in question but tbh I'm only 20 seconds into 1 and a quarter hours, and there's a good chance there's forum-inappropriate stuff.  Though only if it came up, he's not some edgelord.  agh soo cool!

Edit: brb looking up the three hour argument we had about the trolley problem, but this time his side is a sweet deep Polish accent

Edit2: got gin (DRINK OF THE PEOPLE) as payment for computer repair.  not really good at computer repair, but guess I know enough.  Life is amazing, haaa...

Edit3: (all within like 3 minutes lol) I wanna be a djinn like my DND character got cursed to be!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:33:31 am by Rolan7 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: October 19, 2019, 03:16:28 am »

Head hurt.
I have some beers in the fridge, though. Gods, that's a nice feeling.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124]