Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 2191

Author Topic: I like anime, do you like anime?  (Read 2804107 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I like anime, do you like anime?
« Reply #8460 on: July 26, 2011, 03:59:28 am »

Watched the "Hetalia: Paint the world, White!" and then started watching "Hetalia: Axis Powers". It's pretty good, I like all of the historical references and such. And Italy. Especially his song he sings while in imprisonment. Watching the dub because the sub was moving WAY too fast, at least the first episode. 5 minute long episodes will do that.

And I am surprised that my guess after watching the movie that
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
was correct.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8461 on: July 26, 2011, 04:26:45 am »

Watched the "Hetalia: Paint the world, White!" and then started watching "Hetalia: Axis Powers". It's pretty good, I like all of the historical references and such. And Italy. Especially his song he sings while in imprisonment. Watching the dub because the sub was moving WAY too fast, at least the first episode. 5 minute long episodes will do that.

And I am surprised that my guess after watching the movie that
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
was correct.

thanks to you i started watching hetalia.
and i'm italian.
and i laughed so hard i was about to die. XD
oh god...just the first episode..."now you have 8 minutes only 8 to say the most important things, no more than 8 minutes, think carefully"
italy:"PASTAAAAA" ahahahaahah good god! i'm still laughing at the thought! XD
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8462 on: July 26, 2011, 04:42:25 am »

If you like Italy now, wait till episode 3!
At least I think that's the one I'm thinking of. You should know when you see it.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8463 on: July 26, 2011, 06:02:01 am »

The latest episode of Natsume was so good, it's been a while since there was such a sad one.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8464 on: July 26, 2011, 10:43:44 am »

Maigoscans changed their site up to celebrate their two/three year anniversary and with that a new chapter of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai!  Yessssssss.  I don't even know why I read this but it's just hilarious to me for some reason.

EDIT:
Oh, there's going to be an anime too I guess.  So that's this and Mirai Nikki then, heh.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:49:26 am by ToonyMan »

tehc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8465 on: July 26, 2011, 12:36:02 pm »

I like that video more than any of the aired episodes. And I don't even like rap.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8466 on: July 26, 2011, 12:38:34 pm »

Higurashi's newest OP from Kira is ridiculous.  Just head bopping everywhere.  Here we are.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8467 on: July 26, 2011, 12:40:26 pm »

Higurashi's newest OP from Kira is ridiculous.  Just head bopping everywhere.  Here we are.

Higurashi... Kira...

I actually have to admit, a Higurashi and Deathnote crossover would actually work quite well.

Hawkfrost

• Bay Watcher
  • It's way too late to stop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8468 on: July 26, 2011, 01:06:16 pm »

What the... The openings just get happier each time.
Eventually it's going to be a slice-of-life comedy series about the wacky hijinks of Keiichi and his friends. Well, you know, without the horror bits entirely.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8469 on: July 26, 2011, 01:13:27 pm »

The second OVA in Kira looks like it's going to be a shounen battle shoujo magic girl parody thing.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8470 on: July 26, 2011, 01:15:18 pm »

It isn't just the OP that's ridiculous.  And the first one was actually based on an original Higurashi story, the OVA ones look like they're gonna go even weirder.

Eventually it's going to be a slice-of-life comedy series about the wacky hijinks of Keiichi and his friends. Well, you know, without the horror bits entirely.
It almost is... except it still has parody horror.  Possibly.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8471 on: July 26, 2011, 01:24:04 pm »

It isn't just the OP that's ridiculous.  And the first one was actually based on an original Higurashi story, the OVA ones look like they're gonna go even weirder.
It almost is... except it still has parody horror.  Possibly.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #8473 on: July 26, 2011, 03:30:57 pm »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8474 on: July 26, 2011, 03:58:22 pm »

I need some manga that is appropriate for elementary schoolers. My two girl cousins like manga, but my aunt is having trouble finding stuff that is not "too sexual or violent".

I was thinking of suggesting stuff like Shugo Chara, Card Captor Sakura, and Yotsuba&!
Any other good ones I could add to the list?
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565] 566 567 ... 2191