Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: from the desk of the fish cleaner  (Read 2417 times)

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
from the desk of the fish cleaner
« on: January 07, 2010, 04:38:51 pm »

perfect, just perfect. i'm besmar fikodsakrith. call me besmar. i couldn't care less about being leader, so that's exactly what got me elected. stupid apathocracy. anyway, i'm part of an group of prisoners who were sent here to this horrible place. what makes it horrible? THE TREES! they're everywhere. i think they want to kill us. anyway, we're trying to survive. i ordered the destruction of all trees.

(how do i take pictures and put them on here?

so yeah. a fort of prison convicts with a ruler who, for the purposes of roleplay, is insane. sounds like fun, no?

if i don't get a response at least once per day, this is canceled.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 05:37:58 pm by dwarfguy2 »
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Beanchubbs

• Bay Watcher
  • Khorne Flakes: Crunchy & Delicious
    • View Profile
Re: from the desk of the fish cleaner
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 11:23:43 pm »

(how do i take pictures and put them on here?

Depending on what kind of operating system you're using, how you take pictures can vary, but you can just look that up on google. Once you've taken the pic, save it to a place you'll remember. You can then upload to a image hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) and it will give you links for them. Insert the link here and 1 to the right of the bottom left of the boxes on the post replay screen will be the image button. Highlight the image link then click that button.
Yikes, the Orcs have a nasty language.  Traditional foreplay would be right out for them; how would they ever "say my name" for one another?  No wonder Ocrs are always so bloodthirsty and violent, they're getting sub-par action.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 05:00:56 am »

Yeah, go on, the good hosting site is tinypic.com. You've got 2 replies, so you have to continue :D.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

calrogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 07:06:59 pm »

I would recommend imgur.com for image hosting.

As for taking screenshots, if you use Windows, hit Alt + Prt Scr, then open up Paint, hit Ctrl + V and save it.
If you use Mac OS, hit Command + Shift + 4 then drag the cross hair over the DF window.
If you use Linux you have a lot more options, you can use gnome-screenshot or ksnapshot, depending on whether you use GNOME or KDE or you can use scrot, which is window manager and desktop environment agnostic.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 07:11:13 pm by calrogman »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 12:52:51 pm »

this is gonna be text only.

where's the calender.

?????????

oh god. they're here. THE CAMELS. THEY CAME TO JUGGLE ME AGAIN. while our miner was digging the entrance, we sited them. this is bad. really bad. HALP!
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.