Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (LIBERAL FIREBOMBING!/END)  (Read 25827 times)

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (NIGHT 1!)
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2008, 10:11:53 pm »

The screen darkens, and a deep reassuring voice mellifluously says,

"I am Inaluct, and I endorse this message."

Footage of children playing in clean, safe playgrounds, wildlife majestically roaming, and conservatives being locked up rolls as the voice continues.

"Now is an important time for our city. As the conservative threat mounts, we need a throughly liberal leader who will say no to conservative freedom-quashing..."

"Someone who will say NO to stopping abortion."

"Someone who will say NO to polluting the environment."

"Someone who will say DOUBLE NO to teaching our precious children intelligent design."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have always pursued a liberal agenda. If you want change that you can believe in coupled with healthy liberal experience, cast your vote in the next election for the right choice."

"Cast your vote for Inaluct. Thank you."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 10:19:52 pm by inaluct »

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2008, 10:16:35 pm »

Vote for me!!!
I am the town doctor so if you don't vote for me you must be a dirty damn conservative.
See-
You are the Free Clinic Doctor. Every Night, you may choose to guard one person, including yourself, thereby preventing that person from being killed.
also-
Oh, wait. One more thing. As the Free Clinic Doctor, you can also guard someone from conversion attempts too!

You may not believe me as being the town doctor as usually when someone comes out and says they are a specific important role they get attacked. However seeing as my ability allows me to protect myself I will be able to stay mayor for the duration of the game so long as I am not sent to prison by majority vote.

A vote for A_Fey_Dwarf is a vote for a secure liberal township...

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2008, 10:20:39 pm »

A vote for A_Fey_Dwarf is a vote for conservative propaganda and intelligent design.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2008, 10:24:09 pm »

Hm. Judging from all the people talking during the Night in other werewolf games, I'll be fine with people campaging for the Mayorship during the Night too. It provides free bumps.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2008, 10:29:38 pm »

A vote for A_Fey_Dwarf is a vote for conservative propaganda and intelligent design.

If there is a vigilante type role out there I encourage that person to try attack me to see for yourself that I can not be harmed. I am the free clinic doctor, If I were not I will be dead by the morning.

Edit: changed 'am' to 'were'.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 10:32:54 pm by A_Fey_Dwarf »

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2008, 11:29:20 pm »

What, he took it away?  :P

Anyway, I think having a vigilante attack you to prove your doctor-ness is a bad idea if you really are a liberal, because it ties up the vigilante and the doctor for an entire night. In light of this, you may very well be a conservative trying to sow discord.

Or a liberal using very strange tactics.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2008, 11:46:03 pm »

But why would the vigilante attack anyone on the first night anyway? He would have a greater chance of accidentally killing a liberal than hitting one the minority conservatives if he did. Doesn't sound like tying up the vigilante at all...
Unless of coarse you (inaluct) wanted the vigilante to attack a random. Sounds like you may be the conservative, as killing a random isn't what the vigilante should do on his first turn at all.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2008, 12:16:24 am »

Unless someone proposes a strategy to keep the doctor busy, in which case the vigilante probably has a strong indication of who's working against the liberal cause. Since you proposed that the vigilante and the doctor both use their powers to not get anything done, there's a good chance that you're a conservative.

Also, my campaign ad was better. So there.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 12:19:43 am by inaluct »

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2008, 12:28:03 am »

No, I am talking about the vigilante using up only one of his attacks on me tonight and then never again. That wouldn't be a waste as the only other people the liberal aligned vigilante can attack tonight will be more likely then not a liberal and the vigilante would be killing his own team. Can you not see the logic in it?

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2008, 12:31:50 am »

Well, now that I think about it, that would probably work. :P

Almost-Mayor Inaluct endorses it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2008, 12:34:07 am »

If you want, you could vote for me. Or don't. I don't care. Just don't for the other two, as they're crazy. Plus, inaluct is always suspicious. So, vote someone else for Mayor!

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2008, 04:41:48 am »

If you ask me you're all suspicious. Inaluct the most, he seems to love accusing people.

People should vote for me, instead. I'm a stout liberal, and you can trust me. I have deep roots in liberalism.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 04:46:29 am by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2008, 07:50:01 am »

vote for me and I will stop double posting
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Xenomorph

• Bay Watcher
  • has sprung from ambush!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2008, 08:05:53 am »

Or you could vote for me.  I promise to not be as crazy as some of the others.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2008, 08:15:20 am »

Whoever you vote for, don't vote for me. I'd make a terrible mayor, with my pro-environment views and all. I also believe that the city should give out cookies daily, so I'd surely bankrupt the city.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17