Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (LIBERAL FIREBOMBING!/END)  (Read 25594 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Liberal City, USA---Live from Main Street! A terrorist attack! CCS terrorists have murdered our famous Mayor, Johantan S. Fox, the man who was responsible for leading America on the path to our 'Elite Liberal' utopia. Johantan S. Fox was found dead with three bullet holes, each from different guns. Fox will be mourned.

All people must stay alert, and remember to report anything suspicious to your new Mayor. If you find a CCS agent, please alert the government immeadily.

CCS Rampage is your standard, run-of-the-mill Mafia game. I am having special rules though. The rules are:

1) Most 'roles' are kept secret. As in, I'm not going to print a list of roles that I will place in the game. This should make 'roleclaiming' fun. ;)

2) Instead of lynchings, the mob can vote to ARREST people. People who are arrested are sent to an "Rehabilition Center", where the Conservative agents will be 'rehabilited' to be functioning Elite Liberals in society. The death penatly is Arch-Conservative, after all. People in Prison can still communicate with the rest of the Town.

There is a role, 'Psychologist', who, every night can attempt to 'rehabilite' Conservatives to be Liberals. They cannot rehabilite certain roles, like "Arch-Conservatives". If the Psychologist rehabilites someone who is a "Townie", all special abilities that "Townie" has will be wiped, and the person will just become a Liberal again.

3) There will be three CCS Cells, each led by an Arch-Conservative founder who helped murder Mr. Fox. Each Arch-Conservative have special powers. The goal of each Arch-Conservatives is not only to destroy all the Liberals, but to destroy all the other Arch-Conservative terror cells as well.

4) All Conservatives, even if they are not the "Arch-Conservative" Founder, have the power to 'convert' Liberals into Conservatives, instead of Killing them. Conservatives cannot convert another Conservative into Conservativism (they are already conservative). This makes Conservatives very powerful, but do realize that Conservatives may also turn Liberal later on, if they get sent to Prison, and if they do get rehabilited, they'd be able to turn on their former Conservative overlords.

This is why it's not a good idea for a Arch-Conservative to reveal his idenitiy to a Conservative he just converted.

4) The Mayorship is in fact a 'public' office, that can be held by anybody, Townie or non-Townie. A new election for Mayor happens every night, starting Night 1. All people (except those in Prison) can vote in these elections. Whomever gets the most votes wins the Mayorship. If there is a tie, it is decided by a coin flip.

A Mayor has two powers:
1) He has two votes for Imprisonment rather than one vote.
2) He may decide to release ONE person from prison per Day. He must announce the name of the person he is releasing. That person will be released from prison the next Day.

5) You don't have to send me a PM telling me what you want to whisper to someone. Your right of privacy is very important in an Elite Liberal society. Just remember to reveal your plots at the end.

6) The goal of each person is:
*To live.
*To have his side wins.

Players:
1) A_Fey_Dwarf ---CURRENTLY IMPRISONED SINCE DAY 1
2) inaluct KILLED ON NIGHT 1
3) Kashyyk
4) Karlito
5) DF newb
6) Gantolandon
7) penguinofhonor
8) SqueegyKILLED ON NIGHT 3
9) Cheeetar 
10) Flintus10
11) Siquo
12) Armok---CURRENTLY IMPRISONED SINCE DAY 3
13) Nirur Torir
14) Xenomorph
15) a1s
16) webadict
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 12:10:57 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 04:30:05 pm »

I'll, join. Rules sound quite geared towards conservatives winning though. I have a feeling that it will be a race between factions to convert the most and then there will be an all out conservative war at the end.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 04:49:25 pm »

Are those sent to jail rehabilitated right away?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 05:01:16 pm »

No. Only the Psychologist (there may be more than one of them) will be able to rehabilite one person (in Prison), during the Night. The Psychologist will receive a message confirming that the person has in fact been rehabilited.

Convicing the Mayor to let said rehabilited person out of prison may prove hard.
Clarification:
People in Prison will be able to communicate to the town. They cannot vote. They cannot use special abilities while they are in prison, meaning Conservatives cannot convert, Psychologists cannot cure people of conservatisim, etc.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 06:08:08 pm »

Sign me up.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 06:08:38 pm »

I'll join

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 06:14:19 pm »

Oooh, this looks like fun.  Count me in!
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 06:14:52 pm »

So, if the psycologist is converted, liberals almost certainly lose.  Any way he can be replaced?

Can CSS factions attack people in prisons?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

DFNewb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 07:45:00 pm »

I would like to join
Reasonableman playing Batman: Arkham Asylum
Luke_Prowler : Boot: apply directly to the forehead

Gantolandon

• Bay Watcher
  • He has a fertile imagination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 07:53:02 pm »

I'll gladly join.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 07:58:50 pm »

I'll join this. Sounds like it needs lots of people.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 08:02:04 pm »

I shall join!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 09:52:03 pm »

So, if the psycologist is converted, liberals almost certainly lose.  Any way he can be replaced?

No, I don't think so. However, to help 'even' the odds, I'll have more than one Psycologist on the Liberals' side. So if one Psycologist gets converted, and the town sends him to prison, the other Psycologist will conver the first Psycologist back to your side.

Hm. I just need 8 more people.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 09:54:54 pm by Servant Corps »

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (8 Slots Open!)
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 09:54:49 pm »

I'm in.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: CCS Rampage in Liberal City, USA---A Mafia Style Game (7 Slots Open!)
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 03:39:49 am »

I'm in.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17