Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 69

Author Topic: Community Mods and utilities list.  (Read 1187160 times)

profit

• Bay Watcher
  • Finely Crafted Engravings... Or it didn't happen.
    • View Profile
Re: Community Mods and utilities list.
« Reply #840 on: July 19, 2014, 01:24:09 am »

Alright, the community has spoken, I will put the current list to an old version list, and bring over only what has been released and updated since 40.01

I have some things I need to do to prepare for the change, but hopefully I will have the new list up in the next week with the old one moved to a page like the v0.28.181.40d and under list.
Mods and the best utilities for dwarf fortress
Community Mods and utilities thread.

The Enigmatic L

• Bay Watcher
  • The Truth is always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 25, 2014, 08:37:01 am »

Definitely on board for a new list!
Does wisdom perhaps appear upon the Earth as a raven inspired by the scent of carrion?

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 28, 2014, 03:40:32 am »

Alright everyone, new list is up.  If you know of a mod that should be added: Give it's name, give a short description,a link to a bay 12 forum message, and mention which category (Minor mods, utils, graphics packs, ect. )

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #843 on: July 28, 2014, 04:23:03 am »

Well, if the first page is for 40.x mods only, you better remove MasterworkDF from it. Its still on Df34 and will stay like that for a while. ;)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 28, 2014, 05:23:20 am »

Well, there was so much still to update in the first post that I just did it for you, which seems to have worked well in the past.  Particularly notable is Putnam, who has done amazing things to update so many mods for 0.40!  (I also re-arranged things to broadly have vanilla stuff and mod stuff in two sections).  Too many changes to note them all, so here's the code:

Spoiler: new OP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: bbcode (click to show/hide)
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 28, 2014, 05:23:35 am »

Alright everyone, new list is up.  If you know of a mod that should be added: Give it's name, give a short description,a link to a bay 12 forum message, and mention which category (Minor mods, utils, graphics packs, ect. )

The Macnewbie pack in your list has not been maintained for over 2 years, proper link is in my sig.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 28, 2014, 07:08:29 am »

Well, there was so much still to update in the first post that I just did it for you, which seems to have worked well in the past.  Particularly notable is Putnam, who has done amazing things to update so many mods for 0.40!  (I also re-arranged things to broadly have vanilla stuff and mod stuff in two sections).  Too many changes to note them all, so here's the code:

Good job!

Now please add mine: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=140950.0
Wanderer Mod: "Adventure mode crafting and alchemy, more dialogue text, material rebalance and tiered leather and more."
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 28, 2014, 04:31:38 pm »

That was pretty brash, but I have to admit it is super helpful.  Thank you for taking the time to do that.

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 28, 2014, 04:38:22 pm »

Well, if the first page is for 40.x mods only, you better remove MasterworkDF from it. Its still on Df34 and will stay like that for a while. ;)

Hmm.. well that ruins my way I was checking to see if mods were updated... I was just checking the last edit time on the OP, and people who's last edit was before the release of 40.1 were cut.   Never expected someone to update for the old version of DF.

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 28, 2014, 04:39:18 pm »

The Macnewbie pack in your list has not been maintained for over 2 years, proper link is in my sig.

Updated.

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 28, 2014, 04:44:32 pm »

Good job!

Now please add mine: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=140950.0
Wanderer Mod: "Adventure mode crafting and alchemy, more dialogue text, material rebalance and tiered leather and more."

Added 7-28-2014

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #851 on: July 29, 2014, 12:45:44 am »

Hmm.. well that ruins my way I was checking to see if mods were updated... I was just checking the last edit time on the OP, and people who's last edit was before the release of 40.1 were cut.   Never expected someone to update for the old version of DF.
Its because of the utilities. Even if I updated all the raws and the .exe, I couldnt release the mod without dfhack. And the last mod update was on the 27th June, that was before the latest DF update, not after. ;)

I will let you know once MDF is on DF2014. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 29, 2014, 08:19:30 am »

Direforged has been updated to 0.40.05. Direforged introduces several new entities, many with their own languages, more than fifty creatures of various nature, from hiveable vermin to megabeasts and night creatures, decorative and mythic workshops, and a gem-based adventure mode magic system.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

profit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: August 07, 2014, 05:36:27 pm »

Direforged has been updated to 0.40.05. Direforged introduces several new entities, many with their own languages, more than fifty creatures of various nature, from hiveable vermin to megabeasts and night creatures, decorative and mythic workshops, and a gem-based adventure mode magic system.
Added back in
8-7-2014

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: August 14, 2014, 05:32:34 pm »

My Random Raw Scripts have been updated for 0.40.x: A set of four Python 2.7 scripts that randomly generate large beasts, vermin (including giant versions), night creature hags, and vampires.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 69