Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I'm getting fed up...  (Read 2009 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm getting fed up...
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 03:17:26 pm »

If you do decide to do a bit of streaking to increase your stealth roll, remember these things:
Stay right next to the exit of the bulding, and flee as soon as "conservatives suspicious" appears in the top left.  Also remember you can't conceal pistols on a naked person.  Please, no innuendo.

Legislature

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 07:07:37 pm »

If you do decide to do a bit of streaking to increase your stealth roll, remember these things:
Stay right next to the exit of the bulding, and flee as soon as "conservatives suspicious" appears in the top left.  Also remember you can't conceal pistols on a naked person.  Please, no innuendo.
So you just run around naked the moment you get there?

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 06:07:50 am »

Is that a magnum or are you just happy to see me?
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 12:39:56 pm »

Magnums have the most powerful basic shot in the game. Yes, shotguns have a higher potential, but only on a crit. However, shotguns and multishot weapons can blow off limbs on a good crit.

M4 is more accurate then the other two 3 shot rifles. MP5 has a very high chance to hit at least once, but do the same damage as a .45 and don't have a great chance for all three. Plus, it uses its own skill.

I think trenchcoats provide some armor, but that might have changed. Get your garment makers to make some body armor, or steal some swat or army body armor.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 11:01:47 am »

I think trenchcoats provide some armor, but that might have changed. Get your garment makers to make some body armor, or steal some swat or army body armor.

It changed. In, um... 3.12 maybe? I can't remember. It's been a while, and I'm too bloody lazy to dig up patch notes.
Pages: 1 [2]