Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Juice Confusion  (Read 791 times)

narskie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Juice Confusion
« on: December 30, 2008, 12:08:21 am »

So I raided an apartment building, sprayed graffiti twice, kidnapped someone, and punched a conservative twice until he fled.  My squad got 14 juice each.  I'm trying to do the math using the wiki... but it isn't adding up.  2 juice for the grafitti, 5 for the kidnapping, 3 for attacking someone, should be only 10 juice.  I did pick a couple doors, but i'm pretty sure those should be 0 juice.

Also the wiki says 40 juice for killing an important conservative, but you can only get a max of 20 per raid... typo?  Also I see hitting a bystander is +10 on the crimes tab, but -5 on the raids tab. 

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Juice Confusion
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 12:22:27 am »

I had apple and apple-peach juice once, and got them mixed up  8)  :-[  :-X

Other than that, no help.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 12:27:06 am »

Picking doors is a crime. You get one point of juice for every point of crime you commit up to twenty.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 04:49:46 pm »

Picking doors is a crime. You get one point of juice for every point of crime you commit up to twenty.

Picking locks doesn't give juice in the newer versions.  It was too easy to get tons of juice in 100% safety that way.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.