Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Xtream FTD - Round 20, SOME people need to post more...  (Read 25675 times)

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
Re: Xtream FTD -tales of greed and gimicky fourm games
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 01:42:36 am »

I set off the 100 Terawatt EMP Pulse Generator conveniently accessed from the closet. (sorry Pand and Fenrir... and anything else electronic on the planet.)
Not a problem!

Anyway now all thats left is Kashyyk to put up his. Then I'll roll flip round 3.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2008, 10:23:39 am »

I set off the 100 Terawatt EMP Pulse Generator conveniently accessed from the closet. (sorry Pand and Fenrir... and anything else electronic on the planet.)
Don't worry, you have a fifty-percent chance failing, and I have a fifty-percent chance of being between dimensions when it happens. If I fail, I get the feeling that I'll have far more concerns than the EMP.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2008, 05:32:41 pm »

I guess Kashyyk is busy with other things, well anyway The show must go on, you can join back in at any time Kashyyk.

Round 3:
----------
Strife26:(heads) You examine the explosives closely hoping to find out why they seem to be blinking out of existence, you jump into your bag hoping to see if it is causing this. You are suddenly teleported onto a strange twisted mountian in the distance! A horribly burnt old man points at you in a erie manner and you instantly reappear in the feild!
Cheeetar:(tails) You exit the fort and strut into the feild, you then declare in your loudest voice that by beating the robots chess champion you are now king of the robots! The robots  gather all around you, disgusted by your arrogance and angered by the death of their champion they attack!
dodge result:(tails) You try to jump out of the way of gunfire but it seems as if you are surrounded! Your chess skills wont save you now! You are shot from every angle! They then close in and chop off your head, mounting it on a stake. :(
SHAD0Wdump:(heads) You go over to the metal box and shove your hand in looking for a flamethrower, as you pull your hand out it seems as though this smoking beast of a weapon has already replaced your whole arm!
Boksi:(tails) You begin hacking the terminal, something seems very odd though... Every time you press a key you hear a strange giggle coming from behind you, finally you get into the system files when all of a sudden the termminal rises from the ground! A demonic face appears on the terminal as it shoots a foul liquid at you!
dodge result:(heads) You dodge the disgusting goop masterfully and slash the demon with your whip! The terminal falls to the ground shaking while screaming out all sorts of deafening number patterns! You smash the terminal untill it stops moving! The terminal is destroyed. You cant really put your finger on it, but something still doesnt seem right...
Kashyyk:(away) Kashyyk feels sick with the flu and spends the rest of his turn in bed.
Fenrir:(tails) You begin imagining on how you will make a palace for yourself between dimensions, you eventualy get the idea of (complicated gibberish)! You walk off to a safe place and begin right away on your project, wait a second! You seem to have made a minor mathamatical error! All of a sudden a black hole appears!
dodge result:(heads) You luckily have a good hold on the ground, not that it matters as the black hole sucks in the chunk of land. You fly back into the hole! Somehow your exoskeleton has protected you! You seem to have some pretty bad injurys, but nothing critical. The exoskeleton on the other hand isent in such good condition. You look around. You seem to be in a strange room... Behind you is just a solid brick wall.
Pandarsenic:(heads) you concentrate and try to attain a closer mental bond with your new metal body, it seems to react appropriately. You realise that there is a network setup on in this robot! You hook this up to your brain to find that the combination seems to have a powerfull effect on the outside world.
Squeegy:(heads) You take a look outside the fort to collect robot peices, you begin to work on making some smart grenades. They seem very well made, these grenades are made to only explode as to hurt the target rather then possibly the thrower. You seem to have made quite a few, you strap some to your belt.
n9103:(heads) You go to the closet and find the 450 Terawatt EMP pulse generator. There seems to be a warning as so that it is used only in case of emergencies. you scoff at the warning and flip the safety switch off. You then run outside and fire it up! It begins its robotic genocide immediately. Robots all over are fryed.
Pandarsenics dodge:(heads) You thought over the chances of a EMP attack while making your body and have built in a advanced EMP energy container. Your containers are filled to near maximum capacity during this event.

stats:
-------
Spoiler: Strife26 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Cheeetar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SHAD0Wdump (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Boksi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kashyyk (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fenrir (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pandarsenic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Squeegy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: n9103 (click to show/hide)

geography:
-----------
Spoiler: the fort (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: the feild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: the strange room (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: twisted mountain (click to show/hide)

graveyard
----------
Spoiler: the dead (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:46:32 pm by cowofdoom78963 »

SombreChapaeu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2008, 05:40:45 pm »

I wake up from my nap, grab a chainsaw and attempt to turn it on.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 05:49:43 pm »

Crush n9103 with my PYSCHIC ORBOT POWARZ
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2008, 05:57:52 pm »

I strangle cowofdoom78963 with my whip.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2008, 06:45:27 pm »

Shouldn't I keep my skills and items, seeing as they do nothing and just describe my awesome adventures?

I go outside and berate the robots for killing me, declaring myself immortal and their god.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2008, 06:53:03 pm »

Shouldn't I keep my skills and items, seeing as they do nothing and just describe my awesome adventures?

I go outside and berate the robots for killing me, declaring myself immortal and their god.
Well. When your character dies then you start as a new character. You could always pick up your old characters items and do things like they did to regain your skills. Remember that everyone dies eventualy(except for the ridiculously lucky), so you wont be alone for long. Also it kinda keeps people on their toes ya know?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 07:11:02 pm »

Atleast keep a description of the items and skills I had in previous lives. That will still be a good description of my awesome adventures.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2008, 07:15:31 pm »

Atleast keep a description of the items and skills I had in previous lives. That will still be a good description of my awesome adventures.
Ok, that sound pretty good. I'll add a graveyard spoiler line at the end of each of my updates starting with this one. It will contain the fianl stats of each character before they died.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2008, 07:21:25 pm »

CAn I take the last player slot?

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2008, 07:22:43 pm »

CAn I take the last player slot?
No Problem, Kashyyk if someone else misses a turn then you can rejoin.

and if you could, edit in your action in your post rather then posting again.
It makes things easier for me.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 07:36:53 pm by cowofdoom78963 »

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2008, 07:28:49 pm »

I'll harness and control the energies Pand's throwing at me, and attempt to drain even the EMP charge I gave him... (how's this for a thanks for the extra POWAH!?) :P

Also.. shouldn't the ships be landing to get us off this crazy world?

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2008, 07:32:07 pm »

I'll harness and control the energies Pand's throwing at me, and attempt to drain even the EMP charge I gave him... (how's this for a thanks for the extra POWAH!?) :P

Also.. shouldn't the ships be landing to get us off this crazy world?
The ships need to be contacted on when to come to pick you all up.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2008, 07:38:27 pm »

I burst forth from a random wall of the fort onto the field of battle...

Then I immolate the nearest life-form.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15