Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Waitaminute. Gods dying of old age?  (Read 8723 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Waitaminute. Gods dying of old age?
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 03:38:27 pm »

"Okay, in order for you to be able to sleep with me, I shall turn into a bull!"
Which kinda makes me want to have what they are having when they come up with this sort of stuff.
It also kinda invites strange questions, like "what did he HAVE that would make a BULL more human-compatible in comparison?".
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 05:07:24 pm »

Well better ask that he had then he needed to turn into a swan to get Leda. I think he just has an wierd Fetisch thought Loki has the even more disturbing cause he did turn into a steed and had intercourse with an Horse from which he got pregnant.
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Sareth

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the lever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 07:07:40 pm »

Most ancient gods are killable, besides the monotheistic ones. Norse, Greek, and Egyptian (They had life cycles like humans) and most likely other unkown religons had "temporary" gods.

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2009, 08:12:05 pm »

Zeus only disguised himself as animals so his wife sister wifster wouldn't catch him in the act.
!!&!!

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2009, 08:51:16 pm »

Zeus only disguised himself as animals so his wife sister wifster wouldn't catch him in the act.
I thought he turned his *ahem* company into animals, so Hera* wouldn't discover him. If memory serves, it never works.

*I'm not sure this is her name.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2009, 05:32:59 am »

What does it take to bring down the god of carp?

Alnisidar, God of Wardogs, that's what.
Though he would drown in the process

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2009, 04:48:32 am »

Yes yes you are right Neonivek and i know it but i tend to simplifications here and there sometimes if i am lazy.

No problem. Mind you... the view of Ragnerok as killing everyone (or just the gods) or as all the Primoreals/Titans/Eldar Gods being dead is very common.

Hense why I have to mention it :D

It's written Ragnarök. But since you probably have got an American keyboard, I understand your lazyness.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2009, 11:17:44 am »

It's written Ragnarök. But since you probably have got an American keyboard, I understand your lazyness.

Well if you want to get technical it may not even be written Ragnarok either... that could very well be an adaption.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]