Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Stock World Discussion *Warning Wall-o-Text*  (Read 9455 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stock World Discussion *Warning Wall-o-Text*
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 10:52:35 pm »

You know, I completely forgot about the megabeasts when I was considering all this.  A few of them have [CAN_SPEAK], although the more powerful ones (dragons and collosi) don't.  However I imagine that the giants and titans could have had something to do with the sealing of the demons.  As far as the gods go, I'm not all together sure I like the idea of them becoming something that is real in the tangible sense.  To me, it seems like there's a lot more potential for gods to be like they are IRL, with people believing in them devoutly because of the occasional "miracle" that gets performed.  Religious wars seem like they would be more fun if there weren't actually gods that would intervene.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Pilsu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stock World Discussion *Warning Wall-o-Text*
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 12:11:41 am »

But then... There's that tipping point at which they throw themselves, hardly armored, poorly equipped upon the weapons of those who displease them by the thousands, often loosing to a handful of defenders, but only to come back with another human wave.

My elves consistently rape anything and everything they target with thousands of troops swarming in

Maybe it's because I edited out the toy swords
Pages: 1 2 [3]