Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ucatemtan - Beerkeg of the Dwarves (succession)  (Read 589 times)

keeirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ucatemtan - Beerkeg of the Dwarves (succession)
« on: January 16, 2009, 02:47:16 pm »

Yes, it's another succession game, but with a twist! Everyone has read the challenges page on the wiki, specifically, the Great Brewery one, right? Well, that's what's going on. Brew as much alcohol as possible, and sell it to the caravans. You will have control of the fort for one year, and at the end of the year, you must write up a 'report' of the fort's current alcohol stock. The only thing this report needs is the number of individual drinks, and the total number, but if you wish, you can add other details. Maybe compare it to last years numbers.

This fort possesses:
  • Nine (9) farms, each growing a different plant (one was growing quarry bushes, then I realized that you can't brew them)
  • Four (4) Stills
  • Bedrooms that were originally going to be designed in a fancy fractal design, before I decided to make this into a succession fort. Do what you will with them.
  • Nonexistent defenses. Someone needs to work on that
  • A well, Armok-forbid a fort dedicated to the production of booze should ever run out of booze.

So, who's up for this? I just finished up the first year, so the fort is still pretty small, but there's already plenty of booze for a full-sized fort!

• Dwarven wine (580)
  • Dwarven ale (192)
  • Dwarven beer (57)
  • Dwarven rum (184)
  • Prickle berry wine (10)
  • Longland beer (78)
  • Fisher berry wine (72)
  • Total drinks: 1173