Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Imperium Nova (space opera browser game)  (Read 34115 times)

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Imperium Nova (space opera browser game)
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2011, 09:24:50 pm »

I really want to play and do mysticism or covert ops as a main and then have a side business, but obviously those two aren't real direct money makers (Unless you get a ton of followers/get important people to use your services) and a lot of real money makers are hampered by not being the main thing. Any ones that aren't too limited by being a secondary and do well for dough? Preferably not limited at all, but I don't expect that to really happen.

(I've been reading the wiki a bunch, but some of the mechanics and stuff aren't obvious at all to me)

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 28, 2011, 11:57:34 pm »

Necro powers activate!

I am Cerennin on Capricorn, I was actually tempted to name my house Urist, but decided that it was too blatant of a DF reference, so I plan to reference DF in my RP instead, I have been on eridanus as a member of Dekara's alliance, but I got bored of geological, and lack of major wars going on, so I kinda Inactivity-ed out, and I have just recently made a new account, And I am working on narcotics trade (On planets where it is legal, I found some really good prices.) and alcohol (Dwarfy!) So all in all, if someone wants to say hi to me, go ahead. Welp, I am tired. Off to bed.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 12, 2012, 08:48:28 am »

So i have decided to pick this up again after finding it ( i first asked in forgotten name thread then clicked on a random number in the list and boom found it! )

Anyone else still playing this? and is there still going to be a sequel ?

anyway if anyone is still playing i would be interested in joining them it reall was a very good game ( unless you were in a galaxy where one play had monoply on every source of income )
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]