Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 2340 times)

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
Re: 2 questions
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 01:06:46 am »

The police squad hits the founder in the head!
The LCS collapses in gore!

Sorry. Had to do that.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

cinque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 04:04:17 pm »

At what point is a Liberal eligible for promotion?  In my game right now, i've got Jeff Jones, Kathleen Cleaver, and Assata Shakur all waiting in the wings, but i'm unable to promote any of them

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 04:24:07 pm »

A Liberal is eligible for promotion if:

1. They are not reporting directly to the founder. If they are, they are already a high ranking officer.
2. They were not recruited by seduction. If they were, they will refuse promotion due to personal loyalty to their current superior.
3. Their boss's boss has additional recruitment slots open. This only applies to people who were recruited normally, not to those enlightened through interrogation. If this condition isn't met, their boss's boss can't handle the additional responsibility of leading them upon promotion.

Promotions allow Liberals to stop reporting to their current boss and report instead to their boss's boss. This lets you take someone very promising and move them up the chain, in order to prepare them for taking over the LCS if the founder dies, or simply to protect them against catastrophic damage to the chain of command that would otherwise cause them to lose contact.
Pages: 1 [2]