Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Third-World Mafia [GAME OVER]  (Read 19566 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third-World Mafia [DAY 2]
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2009, 06:28:47 pm »

Sorry I have to rush this.

Penguinofhonor and Alexhas point fingers at each other. Everybody is so worried about who is the real terrorist that they decided to put both to death.
Alexhans and Penguinofhonor gets executed.

It's now Night. Please, send in your Night Orders.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Third-World Mafia [GAME OVER]
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2009, 05:00:42 pm »

It is now Night. A_Fey_Drawf has called an emergency meeting...

A_Fey_Drawf: "I know who is the terrorist."

Flintus10: "Who?"

A_Fey_Drawf: "We all are."

A_Fey_Drawf pulled out his gun and shot Flintus10.

A_Fey_Drawf: "Every single one of us has swore revenge against the current government, infliratede the regime from down up. But we all belong to different rebel groups, each seeking to take over the government. We are fighting for the spoils of war."

A_Fey_Drawf aims his gun at Org. "And I'm going to win it all."

A_Fey_Drawf's gun clicks. It's empty.

Org's guards rushes into the room, and kills A_Fey_Drawf.

Org: "A_Fey_Drawf, your foolish action has just made me President-For-Life, and the Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counter-Terrorism will go down in the annals of history as the Freedom Fighters who destroyed the government."[/quote]

Game ends. The Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counter-Terrorism (inaulct, Org) wins.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2009, 05:07:23 pm »

Heh. I told you I won.
Although apparently there was one townie ><
Long Live United Forenia!

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2009, 05:16:29 pm »

Oh dear. I made an error, er...Anyway, here's the secret data.

Mafia Groups:
-Société des Fils de la Liberté
webadict, Flintus10

-Nationalist and Integrationist Front
Cheeetar
Zaithemaster

-Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counter-Terrorism
inaluct
Org

-Command Council of the Armed Forces of the North
A_Fey_Dwarf
NUKE9.13

-Komitadji Alliance
Kashyyk
penguinofhonor

Townie:
-Shades/Alexhans
Viglinate/Internal Security

NUKE9.13 was the first person to realize the gimmick behind the game, which is that almost everybody is in some sort of Mafia, followed shortly by A_Fey_Drawf. Shades is the only person not in the Mafia.

Night 1:
A_Fey_Dwarf kill inaluct.
Alexhans, webadict, and inaluct kills Zaithemaster.
penguinofhonor, Zaithemaster kills webadict.
NUKE9.13 kills Cheeetar.
Org, and Cheeetar kills Nuke.
Flintus10 did not reply, and thus killed nobody. I guessed that he would win the game because nobody wanted to target him, giving him a chance at being the last person alive. Flintus10 saying "YES!" must have made him noticable, and thus got him killed.

Night 2:
Org kills A_Fey_Drawf
A_Fey_Drawf kills Flintus10.

And here is my error. I decided to post the results, deciding that the game was already won by Org, when I realized that it was not. Flintus10's kill could have also decided who won. If Flintus10 has sent me orders to kill Org, everybody would be murdered, and nobody would win Third-World Mafia. Would be fitting, really.

The reason I did this game was to see how people would behave if they were a member of the Mafia, allowing people to constrat it to normal non-Mafia behaivor. It seems everybody here lurked and...er...didn't want to speak, being so paranoid that the other people would want to kill them. They only had to speak, in order to try and find the other members of their Mafia.

It also seems the Mafia tries to kill off the most active posters, and by killing off the posters, it leads to the entire game being...well...a ghost thread. It is also interesting to note that the different Mafia cells decided to kill the same person, indepednetly.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 05:20:11 pm by Servant Corps »

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2009, 06:12:59 pm »

Well, I did PM you and ask if everyone was a member of a mafia gang.
Edit: After I was dead.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2009, 06:17:05 pm »

Well, I did PM you and ask if everyone was a member of a mafia gang.
Edit: After I was dead.

I thought you were saying that everyone belong to the same Mafia clan, not that they belong to different Mafia clans. So that why I didn't respond. Oops.

Anyway, you asked it after A_Fey_Drawf asked me, so you were the third person to find out.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2009, 10:03:53 pm »

Huh. I guess my team won.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2009, 11:29:05 pm »

I figured that when I saw that 6 people died night one. Also, my partner couldn't TAKE A HINT! How many ways did I have to post it? I might as well have said what I was in, considering that I was going to die regardless.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2009, 11:42:52 pm »

The thing about the mafia killing the most active posters is that they're usually the best players, and therefore the most threatening. I killed webadict because he found out about Kashyyk and that was dangerous. I probably would have killed alexhans next.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2009, 11:48:17 pm »

The thing about the mafia killing the most active posters is that they're usually the best players, and therefore the most threatening. I killed webadict because he found out about Kashyyk and that was dangerous. I probably would have killed alexhans next.
Oh yeah. I knew I was dead. Anyone else still in the Komitadji would've killed me. Flintus10 almost won it for us.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2009, 04:44:24 am »

I really don't know what i was thinking in this game but i just kept putting off killing someone. Shame ah well

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2009, 07:51:56 am »

I really don't know what i was thinking in this game but i just kept putting off killing someone. Shame ah well
Did you see any of my hints?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2009, 03:44:47 pm »

Wow. That was close.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile