Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: Mafia Game - The end  (Read 31633 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Game - Day 3
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2009, 08:58:00 pm »

C'mon guys. Do something. Either that or come join my Dwarf Fortress mafia game, and I'll start it up soon.[/Blatant Thread Advertising]

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2009, 09:11:17 pm »

Awww. Damn ninji...Nin...Nin...whats the word...THEY GOT INALUCT! NOOOOO!

WorkerDrone doest do the moonwalk against. Forst hest beest dancingest still...eth.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:25 pm »

Votecount (people... don't rush... Think):
Cheetar: (wehtamjd92)
Penguinofhonor: (Cheetar)

I don't believe Pandarsenic's quote of Cheetar is a vote... or is it?

I'm going to cry if Alexhans is a ninja.

That's a cute gif...  :) but I'm the only one contributing to this game... I think that I'm really the only one taking this seriously and actively trying to free the town of ninjas. 

Contribution by alive players up to date.
A_Fey_Dwarf = few
Alexhans = Sufficient
Servant Corps = few
NUKE9.13 = some
Cheeetah = some
WorkerDrone = SOngs? dance? delirium? (I should Fos him or something really)
Wehtamjd92 = close to null.  Gut calls.
Peenguinofhonour = ???
Pandarsenic = few

You see people... they keep killing those who talk!  If we all talked we would be dangerous to ninjas.  But you keep taking this as a game! It's no game gentlemen, lifes are at stake.

C'mon guys. Do something. Either that or come join my Dwarf Fortress mafia game, and I'll start it up soon.[/Blatant Thread Advertising]
First time I've seen ghosts advertise something.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2009, 10:27:57 pm »

My contributions are great! Okay, so I had something against the Daimyo (You) but at least I didn't hop RIGHT ONTO the bandwagon like some of you guys.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2009, 10:53:08 pm »

I don't believe Pandarsenic's quote of Cheetar is a vote... or is it?
I'd say it was, seeing as he made no other comment. Anyway, my suspicions (which don't mean a thing, as I have no clue).
Nuke 9.13
PenguinofHonor (hereafter referred to as PoH)
Nuke was quite active at the start, but now inactive. But PoH is even more inactive.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2009, 11:00:42 pm »

I am still rather suspicious of Wehtamj but I am also equally suspicious of the fact that Karlito was killed after voting for (and being the only to vote for) penguinofhonor last night.

But what I find the most suspicious of all is that Alexhans is still alive. Surely an organized and smart ninja group would target the one who is doing the most damage against them. So ether Alexhans is a ninja or we just have really dumb group of ninjas in this town.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2009, 11:01:23 pm »

Just realized that perhaps Alexhans is being protected by someone, so that cancels out my second theory...

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2009, 11:54:18 pm »

As much as I did suspect Alexhans of Ninjery, I would concur that he might not be. Which puts him in the mix of my list. But at the top for the moment just so happens to be Wehtamj.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2009, 12:25:59 am »

That was intended to be a vote for penguinofhonor.

Alexhans, your activity is exactly why I'll cry if you're a ninja.

WAIT HOLY SHIT

I THINK I KNOW HOW WE GOT THREE DEATHS

One Ninja and one Bodyguard protecting Alexhans, and one Vigilante Kill.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2009, 02:46:24 am »

I will also vote for wehtamjd92 as I feel that penguin was truly inactive over the last couple of turns as he missed two turns of my forum game around the same time as him missing the action here.
Wehtamj92 has however been acting strangely since the beginning of the game so I believe he is the most likely to be a ninja.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2009, 03:05:26 am »

Hmmm.... I temporarily withdraw my vote to hear more argumentation.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2009, 04:39:11 am »

I talk. I'm not dead. Surprisingly. On the basis of that evidence, I should accuse myself of being a ninja, but allas, I have stone-cold proof that I am not... unless I have multiple personality syndrome... That would be awesome
Anyway.
I agree that it is odd that our good ole major hasn't kicked the bucket; ninja, or well guarded? If well guarded; how did he gain the trust of these guards?
On to the dead people; Zai and inaluct bandwagonned last round; first going for wehtamjd, then for shades... simply townsfolk who don't know what's best, or ninjas, co-ordinating their votes against innocent townies? I doubt this; for shades seemed very ninjary.
Karlito didn't do much; a stealthy ninja?
If I'm correct, we have killed at least one ninja; either last night, or this night. What with the many killings, the whole bodyguard/coward thing has definetly occured.
But damn, I do not know who's a ninja now. It's not me!

Long Live United Forenia!

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2009, 11:13:16 am »

This is more like it.  Opinions, activities, etc... :)

Votecount:
Cheetar: (wehtamjd92)
Penguinofhonor: (Cheetar)
wehtamjd92: (WorkerDrone,A_Fey_Dwarf)

Well... to be honest I'm a bit scared right now... Seeing that everyone is, not without reasons, forseeing my death...
Maybe we should see other people promote for daimyo for tomorrow...  Because ballots are secret they wont know who the future daimyo is.   Strike that. he...  no... We should vote (secretly) for whoever we think is not ninja for daimyo, period.  So ninjas do not have a serious target.

I will also vote for wehtamjd92 as I feel that penguin was truly inactive over the last couple of turns as he missed two turns of my forum game around the same time as him missing the action here.
Yeah... but that doesn't really rule him out.  He Should at least make an appearance because I have seen his posts yesterday, so he shouldve noticed this.
Wehtamj92 has however been acting strangely since the beginning of the game so I believe he is the most likely to be a ninja.
true.  He still doesn't explain his actions.  Although I'm a bit wary of voting him based on my theory Shades vs Wehtam (one must be innocent one not).   Of course Shades couldve been innocent but I doubt it.

I talk. I'm not dead. Surprisingly. On the basis of that evidence, I should accuse myself of being a ninja, but allas, I have stone-cold proof that I am not... unless I have multiple personality syndrome... That would be awesome
They can only kill so many people Nuke.
If I'm correct, we have killed at least one ninja; either last night, or this night. What with the many killings, the whole bodyguard/coward thing has definetly occured.
I concur.  probably 1 or 2 ninja left.  But we must base our case assuming that there's 2 (or more? argghhh :-\).

Fearing Attempts against his life, Alexhans decides to NOT promote himself as daimyo leaving space for another humble ninja-figther.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2009, 12:38:52 pm »

I voted for PoH last time, so I'll vote for PenguinofHonor this time. Inactivity, after all.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2009, 12:58:52 pm »

This day will be a bit (if not a lot) longer than normal, as I am not on the computer with my mafia database, and I won't be near a computer at all until next friday. I sure as damn hope this don't die by then.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14