Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Allasduthnur The Miltary Fort  (Read 676 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Allasduthnur The Miltary Fort
« on: February 04, 2009, 07:59:55 pm »

Allasduthnur was founded by Ex-warriors of The Disenbowled War.The scarred and tired warriors wandered looking for a place to call home they wandered far from the Isthmus from where the war was fought and stole a wagon and some food supplies from abandoned forts.They fought with wandering bands of werewolves and goblins until their numbers dwindled to 7.None of them had farming skills but they picked up a lil fishing skills.The Genarel of the army,now a unused title,commanded the efforts to survive until they came upoun the sea and a volcano and The General ordered the wagon and the Fighters to halt.
The band listened intentley to The General as he spoke."My friends we wandered so far for so long.We came upoun a land that has a hope for us and I beilive this is our lot in life,I beilive this will be a Paradise for us who have indured the hell of war." when he was done speaking the band stood up and clapped.A Dwarf who had a inch of experince in his body at mining started mining a few large channels to the sea,with his eyes watching the magma slowly flow to the beach as the other miner started mining out the basics of the fortress.The General was cutting down trees.Looking in the eyes of his band he saw hope in the eyes of his followers as they farmed,mined,and hauled food into the fortress.His eyes also noticed the simple barrack style of the fort.His hands clenched the axe harder as he remebered the sluaghter,the starvation,and the Elves,Goblins,and werewolves taking over the Swordstraights Isthmus.The burning of the Citys and the collapse of the mountainhomes.Becuase of this he didn't notice the Axeblade was simply swinging through the air.He felt weary and he collpased Sleeping.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
there are 3 guys and 4 chicks.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."