Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Round 2 Over!)  (Read 61085 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Day 4)
« Reply #600 on: March 12, 2009, 03:33:04 pm »

Perhaps I should make this perfectly clear. The Traitor Dwarf can be all but the "Noble Dwarves" (plus the Child.) This includes the Duke, the Hammerer, the Philosopher, and the Child.

Oh, the sheriff can be an elf, though?

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 12, 2009, 03:35:43 pm »

Perhaps I should make this perfectly clear. The Traitor Dwarf can be all but the "Noble Dwarves" (plus the Child.) This includes the Duke, the Hammerer, the Philosopher, and the Child.

Webadict can you confirm if the sheriff can be a traitor or not? is that list you gave exhaustive? Also can you confirm if the traitor needed to be someone that voted for the druid or was a role set from the start.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 12, 2009, 05:58:24 pm »

I'm gonna be gone for like 4 days, people. Just a heads up. I think the sheriff or someone checked me.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 12, 2009, 08:51:16 pm »

Webadict can you confirm if the sheriff can be a traitor or not? is that list you gave exhaustive? Also can you confirm if the traitor needed to be someone that voted for the druid or was a role set from the start.
Yes, the Sheriff can be the traitor. No the Sheriff cannot be an Elf. Elves are limited to minor roles, like Hunter and Ambusher.

ThomasSucks

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 12, 2009, 11:19:04 pm »

YA SIGN ME UP!!!!!!

I <3 U  ;)

When do we start? Im a noob at Forums. 
This is my first post ever!
:]

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 12, 2009, 11:26:30 pm »

The game is already going on. Check out the paranormal mafia game; they're doing signups.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 13, 2009, 04:07:33 pm »

YA SIGN ME UP!!!!!!

I <3 U  ;)

When do we start? Im a noob at Forums. 
This is my first post ever!
:]
You sir, are obviously illiterate, as it says DAY 4 in the title.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 13, 2009, 04:08:31 pm »

No reason to be rude to people, Org. Enthusiasm should be properly directed, not squashed. ;)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 13, 2009, 04:10:12 pm »

Yes but....no. He should have read it. Not being rude(okay, maybe a little)but he should have noticed.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 13, 2009, 10:17:39 pm »

Yes but....no. He should have read it. Not being rude(okay, maybe a little)but he should have noticed.
It's okay... I know him... And he apparently likes thinking I suck. AND he wants to play Mafia.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 13, 2009, 10:47:25 pm »

Karlito sits at one of the tables in the dining hall, eating one of the meals.

Suddenly, the mob stampedes in, grabbing him and dragging him to the hammering block. With a couple of swings of the hammer, the wooden fork the Dwarf was carrying falls to the floor.

That Day phase was too long. Sorry. Now it's Night.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Night 4)
« Reply #611 on: March 14, 2009, 09:10:07 am »

Not good.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 14, 2009, 01:53:35 pm »

Well....damn. This is going to take a lot of thinking. Hopefully our Sheriff can sleuth something out.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: March 14, 2009, 11:44:58 pm »

We've got plans.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 15, 2009, 08:30:02 pm »

Suddenly, it feels very ominous in the air... inaluct burts out laughing. He then turns around and stabs Mephansteras, the Hunter! He starts bleeding, calling out for a doctor! Org rushes over and looks at the wound. Relieved, Mephansteras hardly notices Org stab the scapel into his heart.

inaluct then turns on qwertyuiopas, the Child! inaluct dives, but penguinofhonor, the Hammerer, smashes him out of the way!

"I knew it!" he yells! He raises his hammer and smashes it down. He looks under at the now crushed remains of... nothing? inaluct is now halfway across the room by now, sprinting his heart out yelling, "You can't catch me!"

Cheeetar remains frozen, looking at the others. NUKE9.13, a Surgeon, yells at LASD to help him.

"...All I really have are books..." he suddenly looks down abashed. He begins walking out, suddenly walking straight into a swinging hammer, crushing his skull!

"Sorry about that," penguinofhonor yells back to the corpse. He runs past Cheeetar, who clotheslines him! He flips into a faceplant, his hammer landing right on his back, breaking his spine!

NUKE9.13 attempts some emergency CPR on Mephansteras. He shoves Org out of the way, kicking him in the face on the way down. Unfortunately, inaluct gets to him before he can resuscitate, slicing his neck open.

qwertyuiopas looks around at the horror of what's happening. He runs out into the hall and collides with Shades, the Sheriff!

"The Elves!" he said. "Help!"

He noticed Shades was carrying a crossbow in his hands... and it was aimed at qwertyuiopas.

"Shades... you're with th-" The bolt hit him in the face before he finished.

Okay, well, technically it didn't happen like this. Cheeetar chose qwertyuiopas to kill. Penguinofhonor DID kill LASD. But I had already written this so it'll stay.

Anyhow, Elves win. Should I bother with a Round 3?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43