Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Round 2 Over!)  (Read 61148 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Night 2)
« Reply #135 on: February 17, 2009, 12:23:31 am »

Who hasn't sent night actions?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Night 2)
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2009, 01:14:15 am »

As the sun rises, the Dwarves awaken from their sleep to find Alexhans dead outside his house. His throat is slit and his back appear to have been crushed inward. The Dwarves place this Ambusher into a coffin.

Then, with looks of hostility, look for the killer.

It is now Day 3. And if you don't send your night action, you don't get one, so it sucks for them.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Mafia, anyone? (Day 3)
« Reply #137 on: February 17, 2009, 01:36:38 am »

OK people. Let's lynch another elf. Personally I find Shades suspicious.

I just had a horrible thought, and after checking to see if Org had any posts in this game it worries me further. Seems the only post he made was the sign up one, so what if Pandarsenic is an elf and busing his inactive elf buddy cause he knows everyone will assume he is a dwarf then.
Here he tries to convince us to lynch someone who led us to an elf. His logic is not very good, the surgeon that supposedly saved him should be able to confirm that he was protected that night. I doubt the elves would kill one of their own hoping the surgeon will save him and he will be trusted. It's far to risky.

FoS [Finger of Suspicion]: Shades

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2009, 01:47:51 am »

I would vote Shades, but I'm more willing to wait for any other people to put forth evidence.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2009, 01:52:26 am »

I doubt I need to say this, but SURGEON STAY SILENT.

I don't have nearly so large a suspicion of Martian, though - I think he meant the surgeon would try to NUDGE us in the right direction without mentioning his surgeonosity, and his logic is basically sound - as I do of our boy Shades, there.

Actually, hell, I'm suspicious of everyone who tried to discredit me or name me an Elf. There's no way to know who was making innocent reactions to a bold and bombastic accusation and who was trying to save their ally's hide.

Also, Sheriff or Child, please investigate Martian.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2009, 01:57:24 am »

Alright, I might as well put this forward.

I am the hammerer.  I noticed there were a number of people who did not actually come forth and take the oath of dwarvishness.  a1s was one of them, and deciding it was better for suspicious persons to die, I followed him.  But, alas, I witnessed him slay alexhans, and then he sped away.  Only the druid of the elves could muster such speed.  a1s must die!
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2009, 02:00:10 am »

Well, well.

a1s, what is your defense?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2009, 02:12:55 am »

I like this sort of gameplay. No matter which guy is telling the truth, one of them is an elf and will die.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2009, 02:20:51 am »

Sorry for not being clear on this. I meant if we have lynched every other elf and can't find the last one because it's Pandarsenic who sold out his elf buddy (and is therefore trusted), the surgeon should claim and say he never protected Pandersenic and Flint was hiding behind someone else (who he saved and so did not die when targeted).

Martian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2009, 02:23:59 am »

Also:

I think Karlito is telling the truth. Worse case is he's lying and dies tomorrow. I can't see a1s's defense being anything else than "He's lying lynch him".

So I vote A1s.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2009, 02:39:44 am »

I approve as well.}

We'll go for a1s for now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2009, 02:42:53 am »

a1s. The elves won't be able to hide for long.
I've played some mafia.

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2009, 02:49:16 am »

Bandwagon strikes a1s in the left lung. It is pierced.

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2009, 05:02:42 am »

Sorry for not being clear on this. I meant if we have lynched every other elf and can't find the last one because it's Pandarsenic who sold out his elf buddy (and is therefore trusted), the surgeon should claim and say he never protected Pandersenic and Flint was hiding behind someone else (who he saved and so did not die when targeted).

I'd rather the surgeon stay quiet whatever as he can only confirm that he protected Pandarsenic or not, and not if he is an elf? However Pandarsenic also claims to be check by the child, which is a much better proof, and as the child hasn't come forward to deny this I believe we should accept it.

Looks like we've got another choice here, and unless a1s wishes to make a counter claim I will vote.

I also request our doctor protects Karlito tonight if a1s does turn out to be an elf, sorry Pandarsenic but even if your confirmed town losing a power role is worse.
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 17, 2009, 05:26:59 am »

I'd rather the surgeon stay quiet whatever as he can only confirm that he protected Pandarsenic or not, and not if he is an elf? However Pandarsenic also claims to be check by the child, which is a much better proof, and as the child hasn't come forward to deny this I believe we should accept it.

Looks like we've got another choice here, and unless a1s wishes to make a counter claim I will vote.

I also request our doctor protects Karlito tonight if a1s does turn out to be an elf, sorry Pandarsenic but even if your confirmed town losing a power role is worse.

Then it is essential that I

ROLECLAIM THE SHERIFF

That is, in fact, how I identified Org - though he did attack me.

My role is more useful since he's striking blind without me - if he IS the Hammerer.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 43