Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Yanlin's RTD in true random style. Turn 6: Things are getting interesting.  (Read 33426 times)

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yanlin's RTD in true random style. Turn 1
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 05:42:20 pm »

Aw, since Org's going to get a 1, he should have attempted to fail to take a nearby forge world.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 05:45:08 pm »

I feel that it would be more fun if the 1 was given with no warning, but only if the lawless rule breaker doesn't catch his/her/its mistake before the next turn gets posted.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 06:21:53 pm »

Planet Earth, in Rockwell cemetery.

I use my dark powers to raise an army of dead from wherever possible.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2009, 07:25:18 pm »

I did.... ???

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 12:23:26 am »

Planet Awesome and its inhabitants are made of the living metal Awesomanium. All Awesome People are united under the rule of the Prophet Pandarsenic.

My Awesome People attempt to convert Wimdit's people to the Way of the Awesome.

Ideally, if we succeed, we can implant them with Awesomanium that will make them ONE OF US.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 12:55:18 am »

Location: The Sun, as a creature made of a mixture of molten rock and fire. The Sun is my God, a mere child to the other stars. I shall help it grow.

I shall move the Sun to engulf Mercury, feeding the Sun planets to make it grow big and strong!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 03:24:49 am »

Oh and hey, Aqizzar. I recommend you look at the player list in the first post.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 03:52:50 am »

ROLL TO DIE!!!

As a secret agent of the UNI (United Nations Intelligence), I shall work my way up the promotion ladder via whatever means necessary, and attempt to become the leader of UNI.

1: You casually talk to your superior but he explodes in gore! You are blamed and demoted to office bitch.

Halley Comet. Complete with: -Propulsion System : -Main fusion reactor (tail)
                                                                                     -Fusion thruster *2 (sides)
                                                         -Weapons System: -Big-ass laser*2 (sides)
                                                                                    -Nuclear missile launcher (top)
                                                         -Shielding System: -100 Terawatt Sheild Generator, in the center of the comet (no vent shafts in there, pal)
                                                          -Commanding Bridge (front)
                                                          -Huge Underground Base

And I Shall go and blow up some random player's homeworld Earth!

3: You attempt to nuke Earth but the nukes are too tired so you use the big ass lasers. You manage to wipe out a city.

Location: The planet Aeych is a world of molten rock.  It is only by the technological prowess of the Zzarians that a livable fortress can be maintained.

The Fortress,
Iyghe, is a dark and stolid edifice of metal, built to withstand spacefaring attack and the harsh planet itself.  Maintained by the Zzar, as much machines as men despite their grisly sense of humor, Iyghe has stood for millennia as the stronghold and workshop of Lord Aqizzar the Chined.

And for the moment, I will send scouting ships out into nearby space, to see what threats have moved into the region.

5: You discover a huge stockpile of 500 almost working nukes.

Operating from a nano-ship utilizing the finest in quantum computing hardware/software: able to teleport, shrinkage/enlargement ray, and anti-matter weapons - currently sitting in the cerebellum region of Toady's brain

First turn:
I send neurotransmitters through the surrounding region telling Toady to continue working on a program codenamed "Dwarf Fortress".

3: You send neuro signals through Today One's brain and cause him to recieve a possessed mood to work on soldier AI.

Location: the planet clom, a planet united by one governent, a dictatorship, which I control. It has serious manufacturing capablities and it's people (including me) are 10 foot tall behemoths with clawed hands.

first turn: I raise an army, forming mechanized, infantry and interstellar devisions and ready them for battle!

5: You raise a gigantic army capable of capturing any planet you wish in 3 turns.

Right. Right. Okay.

I, Wimdit, Benevolent Autocrat of more or less the entire universe, send my quintillions-strong armies to take over the few planets which have not yet submitted to my glorious rule.

That is, Earth, clom, Armageddon, Aeych, and the worlds of other players who have not yet submitted their first turns.

Your feeling is justified, I think.

1: As you attempt to send the order, the communications terminal blows up in your face. You break a nail.

Planet Armageddon. Complete with: -Propulsion System : -Main fusion reactor (tail)
                                                                                     -Fusion thruster *2 (sides)
                                                         -Weapons System: -4 Deth Kannons

-Shielding System: -100 Kustom Force Field Generator, in the center of the planet
                                                          Lotsa Mek Workshops

I shall start the failing of the taking of a nearby forge world.

1: Considering you were penalized on receiving a 1 roll but if you actually received a 1 roll it would count as a 6, this roll is a 6.

You motivate your people to fail! Now there is nothing they cannot fail at! But now they also cannot succeed in things. They can only fail. Oh and they also excellently failed at taking the planet in question.

Planet Earth, in Rockwell cemetery.

I use my dark powers to raise an army of dead from wherever possible.

3: You raise a ferret from the dead. Might have special powers.

Planet Awesome and its inhabitants are made of the living metal Awesomanium. All Awesome People are united under the rule of the Prophet Pandarsenic.

My Awesome People attempt to convert Wimdit's people to the Way of the Awesome.

Ideally, if we succeed, we can implant them with Awesomanium that will make them ONE OF US.

5: You conquer the planet! But Wimdt wont give up! He has formed a resistance movement!

Location: The Sun, as a creature made of a mixture of molten rock and fire. The Sun is my God, a mere child to the other stars. I shall help it grow.

I shall move the Sun to engulf Mercury, feeding the Sun planets to make it grow big and strong!

6: You move the sun to engulf Mercury and engulf Venus while you're at it! Your sun is very big and very strong now! Earth is feeling the heat!

Inventory: (Note that inventory refers to what you discovered and gained while playing. You still own the stuff you started with such as your planets and such. But it's your duty to remember it.)

Flintus10: An undead ferret.

Aqizzar: 500 almost working nukes.

Floirt: Nothing.

Pandarsenic: Nothing.

Jackrabbit: Gigantic army capable of conquering a planet in 3 turns.

Wimdit: Broken nail, communications terminal slag.

KaelGotDwarves: Nothing.

Nirur Torir: Some body parts.

webadict: Nothing.

Org: Epic fail.

Nothing special.
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Yanlin's RTD in true random style. Turn 2: Epic fail is epic.
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 04:23:51 am »

The pressing question is, were the 500 nukes almost destroyed, or were they almost built?

At any rate, I will stow them for the moment and build a huge ass space fleet.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 04:27:50 am »

Bah! I attempt to reverse entropy in order to make my commlink or whatever work again, then send my slightly-less-strong-but-still-massive armies to my homeworld which Pandar conquered and put all the inhabitants to the sword for daring to defy me. Or to the laser gun. Whatever.

Also Org's fail was awesome.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009, 05:11:40 am »

Org: Good job. <.<

Nirur Torir: ... BWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I shall turn Wimdit's resistance into converts to the way of the Awesome People as well!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 05:14:54 am »

Poor little org...
I assault and completely capture the star system I currently occupy, adding to my army from the planets.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2009, 05:15:06 am »

I shall grow my undead ferret untill it is capable of swallowing worlds.

Yanlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary comedian.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2009, 05:37:18 am »

Sigh. By this time I wish I hadn't let you guys pick the starting location... It's impossible to remember it for 10 different people. But since this is the most random RTD in the history of RTD, feel free to pull shit out of your ass
WE NEED A SLOGAN!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2009, 06:47:23 am »

Yanlin - quantum Schroedinger's maps are key to such things. All distances are as long or short as the dice say, all that matters is the roll and destination.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14